sixteen

i really love u guys wtf

"You will be sleeping with me from now on."

"Fυck off," Seokjin mumbles, his mouth stuffed with food.

"Where are your manners, beta? Did your father forget to teach you not to speak with food in your mouth?" Jungkook says with a taunting smile.

Seokjin swallows the chewed food, his dizziness feeling worse, and angrily says, "Seriously, fυck off. You're annoying."

Jungkook snickers and walks towards Seokjin who's stuffing his mouth with whatever food he can get his hands on. This has been going on for the past half an hour, ever since Jimin broke the news about the sire bond. Seokjin has a habit of eating a lot when he's experiencing one of two different feelings: boredom or hopelessness. Right now, he feels hopeless because he can't kill Jungkook without killing Jimin. He hasn't been able to accept it because that just ruins his entire revenge plan. It also hurts him how his little cousin knew all of this yet still made such a stupid decision and didn't consult with him.

"You eat a lot," Jungkook comments.

"At least I eat actual food and not people," Seokjin mutters.

Jungkook isn't the slightest bit affected by Seokjin's words but what takes him by surprise is when a cup of boiling hot tea is thrown at his face, making him hiss in pain.

"You deserve worse," Seokjin says through gritted teeth before he walks out of the kitchen.

He walks towards the front door to leave but Jungkook suddenly appears right in front of him before he can even reach for the knob.

"Move, or next time I'll pour boiling hot tea on your dιck," Seokjin threatens the alpha.

"You are officially under our protection, so I can not allow you to leave this house without a minimum of two guards by your side," Jungkook says authoritatively.

"The hunters want me alive, and even if they try to kill me, I'm capable of defending myself," Seokjin states.

"I am in no way doubting your skills, beta. But if these hunters capture you, they will do worse than I did," Jungkook warns, "They will experiment on you like they have been planning on doing to me."

"Isn't that what you're going to do to me, though? You keep me restrained because you're not using me but when you need me, you're going to take this collar off my neck and make me use magic for your own benefit. It's no different than keeping me locked up and only letting me out when I'm going to be tested on."

Jungkook opens his mouth but he closes it again because he doesn't know what to say.

Seokjin chuckles humourlessly and says, "Exactly. You might give me more freedom but you don't treat me like any more of a person. I'm a weapon to them, and I'm a weapon to you."

Jungkook doesn't even bother fighting when he's pushed to the side harshly. He just stands there as Seokjin pulls the door open and walks out. Pursing his lips, Jungkook turns around and watches as Seokjin transforms before the wolf runs away.

"Why did you let him go?" Taehyung asks, a bit angry as he approaches Jungkook.

"He will come back," is all Jungkook says before he heads into his room.