twenty four

theres gonna be quite a lot of scene switches .. you'll figure out what i mean as u read on

theres not much jinkook in this chapter but i suggest everyone reads coz theres important info

"Jungkook-ssi and my hyung are missing."

The hybrids are shocked by hearing this and they all approach Taehyung and Jimin who look like they arrived from a trip to hell.

"What do you mean they're missing?! They were with you guys!" Jongin says, scared and worried for his alpha.

Jimin summarises everything that happened from Seokjin screaming in pain to being shot with darts in the wrecked hunters' headquarters. Taehyung's trying to remain calm even though he's on the verge of a breakdown because he's terrified of what's going to happen to his best friend. He doesn't want to lose Jungkook and he doesn't want to lose Seokjin either.

"I don't want to be a pessimist but if hyung doesn't agree to killing Jungkook-ssi then the hunters are going to force him and they might kill him too," Jimin says, his voice barely audible.

Jongin immediately wraps his arms around Jimin's small body, holding his broken friend close.

"Did you catch a scent?" Taemin asks.

"We tried but we couldn't even pick up on Seokjin's scent and Kook didn't respond to me when I called out to him. I couldn't even hear his breaths," Taehyung says in a shaky voice, his vision clouded with tears.

Everyone's frustrated, worried, terrified, and panicked, but Taehyung has a few plans in mind and he fights his tears.

"I need someone to try and track Kook's location by his phone number," Taehyung says, his eyes on Chanyeol who's most competent for this task.

"I'll get to that right now," Chanyeol says and disappears into his room to get started on his assigned task.

The hybrids wait for Chanyeol to complete his task but unfortunately, he's unable to track Jungkook's current location because the phone was blown into pieces during the car explosion.

Taehyung lets out a heavy breath and says, "Plan B: I'm going to need one group to head out and check all the surveillance cameras near hunter HQ and another group to travel east from the town centre. Check every single camera you can find up until the location Chanyeol tracked because that's where we were attacked. Whatever was shot at us came from the front so the hunters should be within the radius between the town centre and the car explosion. Keep your phones on for updates and stay on high alert because these fυckers are everywhere."

Jongdae, Baekhyun, Minseok, Sehun, Junmyeon, and Yixing volunteer to complete this task as they split into two groups of three.

"Should we try getting a hold of Seokjin's scent again?" Jongin asks, Jimin still in his arms.

"No. It's pointless. It's like he doesn't even exist," Taehyung says, "But I think there's someone who might know something."

Taehyung disappears through the basement door and heads straight for the furnace. He instantly switches it off and opens the door. He cringes in disgust because of the strong burning smell but he steps in and pulls out the person he's been looking for before he shuts the door to keep the others in. He cringes even more because Allan looks terrible and not the slightest but identifiable. This would be considered a fourth or fifth degree burn.