twelve

i assume u guys are comfortable with sexual content since no one has said anything so i wont put up any warnings anymore... but please, if it DOES make u uncomfortable, dont hesitate to tell me

"Taehyung, I would like to ask you a question," Jungkook says, sounding a bit nervous, as he stands in the doorway of his best friend's bedroom.

"What's up?" Taehyung asks, buttoning his shirt.

Jungkook closes the door and glances around nervously before he says, "Please do not mock my ignorance. This is already quite embarrassing as it is."

Taehyung raises a brow, as if telling Jungkook to go on, and Jungkook hesitates before he asks the question.

"Can you please explain to me what is the meaning of this?" Jungkook requests and points down.

Taehyung's eyes follow Jungkook's finger and he literally chokes on his own saliva that he starts coughing uncontrollably. Jungkook just stares at Taehyung, uncertain of the reason why his righthand man is reacting like this. He just asked a question because he doesn't know what's wrong with his body.

"Taehyung, I would like an answer. I am in pain and it is worrying me," Jungkook says, a bit annoyed by his best friend's reaction. 

Taehyung's coughing eventually dies down and he inhales deeply to restore his breath.

"Do you- Do you really not know?" Taehyung asks, genuinely shocked.

"If I did, would I have embarrassed myself by asking you?" Jungkook retorts.

"Okay, okay, chill," Taehyung says calmly, his arms up in defence. "Has this happened before?"

"No, it has not. Please tell me if you know what it is," Jungkook requests. 

Taehyung clears his throat awkwardly before he says, "It, uh... It's called an erection. It happens when you're sexually aroused. Your penis becomes... hard."

"Phenomenal," Jungkook whispers breathlessly as he gazes at the obvious tent in his pants with astonishment.

Taehyung's eyes slightly widen when he sees the amazement and interest on Jungkook's face. He can't believe Jungkook is even purer than he thought. He thought that Jungkook would have at least felt sexual attraction in the past but nope, not even.

"Can I ask you a question?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and gives a small nod.

"What were you thinking about when it happened?" Taehyung asks out of curiosity, a smile of amusement playing on his lips.

Jungkook's face heats up and he clasps his hands behind his back before giving a small shake of his head.

"Alright. You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable. But I won't judge you, okay? You can tell me anything," Taehyung assures his best friend.

"Thank you," Jungkook says with a smile and walks out of the room.

He stands behind the railing and looks down at the two wolves and some of his hybrids who are playing some dance game in the living room. Taehyung stands beside Jungkook and looks at the group as well. Both of their gazes fix on Seokjin who does a slυt drop after winning the round and the hybrids who are playing the game cheer the beta on.

"You and the beta," Jungkook suddenly says, "What is the relation between you two?"

Taehyung's a little taken aback by this question because Jungkook has never been the type of person to ask about Taehyung's sex or love life.