Alone and Afraid

"outside of Winterfell"

growing up all Jon ever known was being a bastard to Ned Stark it wasn't easy growing up he had to learn to adapt which he did pretty will he had his sisters Arya and Sansa and was loved except by Catelyn Stark maybe she would have loved him  if  she knew who his family was it didn't matter Jon and his direwolf Ghost and  were out hunting in the Forrest for food when he came up on a maiden a woman who was nearly half dead usually he would turn away but when he looked at her something told him he had to help her  Jon carried her out of the cold and near the waterfall where he used to hunt she looked hurt and cold we found a cave nearby I took her in made a fire to keep her warm this woman whoever she is drew me in I started to examine her wounds I saw she had bruises all over body like someone treated her like an animal. then I looked at her face that's when it hit me  this was the woman I saw in my dreams but never met her till now

Jon Snow kept Daenerys safe took care of her he placed his fur on top of her blue satin dress so she wouldn't freeze why was she out here? What lead her to Winterfell? all these question only she could answer I stayed by her side until of all sudden she started to wake up Daenerys woke up confused in a daze when she finally regained consciousness she realized what was going she was frightened scared she backed away from the man she hugged herself the man slow approached her carefully "hey I'm not going to hurt you" he reassured she was scared of something question is what? she looked at him for a moment then replied "where exactly am I?" Jon snow told her she was Outside of Winterfell when Dany heard those words she remembered Missandei's warning about Winterfell they don't trust Southern Rulers they find a Targaryen there they'll execute you there Dany knew she was in real danger she stood up quickly grabbed her scarf and exited the cave she had to get far away from Winterfell as possible but she didn't know where.

Jon knew this woman was afraid of something or someone she was running from something he wanted to protect her he chased after her and stopped her "hey where do you think you going" she was silent he could tell she was afraid that's when he saw blood coming from her dress she tried to run but he stopped her he put his hands on her shoulders he looked into her eyes and whispered in her ears "were you raped?" Dany looked at him ashamed how could he know that? She didn't know how to react she was scared and afraid she broke down crying Jon embraced her he didn't need to know the details he hated the thought that a man could do this to woman as beautiful as her he vowed to never let anyone hurt her again he didn't know her name figured he could help her "what is your name?" Dany feared if he knew she was a Targaryen  he would have her executed so instead she told this stranger that her name was Dany she begged him not to take her back to Essos she didn't want to have to face Euron's wrath Jon looked at her with content and said "I will not take you back there but whatever is that your running from you can't run forever eventually you have face it" Jon was right of course he's had to do things he wasn't proud of so has she but she was strong but not when it came to this she couldn't deal with this Jon convinced her to come back inside she reluctantly agreed they both went back to the cave she was tired she fell asleep Jon's direwolf slept nearby keeping her safe Jon kept watch over her things seemed quite until that loud scream Daenerys woke up screaming she had a nightmare again Jon rushed to her side and held her "shh it's going to be okay I promise you no one is going hurt you" however she knew the big storm was a brewing it was only a matter of time before he discovers the truth about who she really is then she was in trouble.

To Be Continued