Truth

It had been several days since Dany had spend her time in the cave Jon and Ghost were out hunting for food so she could she wasn't sure she could trust him but he protected for the first time in a long time she felt safe but she knew that once he found out about who she was that would be the end of it and his people would force him to murder her but at least she would be free but she would be dead she started to contemplate weather to tell him the truth but she was afraid the position he would be put in he told her he was in the night's watch but no longer still it would not leave her thoughts she had to get better and leave as soon as possible before the others figure it out.

Jon was hunting with ghost to find food for Dany Ghost was devoted on protecting her "You like her don't you boy?" Ghost barked happily they had managed to gather some herbs for her wounds and some berries and other food for her to eat when they ran into an old friend "Sam please be more careful" Sam was happy to see Jon but wonder why he was out there hunting with ghost Jon had explained the situation about the maiden he had found and what happened to her "has she told you what happened?" he asked curiously Jon asked nervously "she's fragile she's been having nightmares all I know is she was raped and her name is Dany" suddenly the name struck a chord in Sam's brain but he didn't think it couldn't be her could it?" "Jon what color eyes does she have" Jon didn't know why his best friend was asking he described her having Violet eyes and silver hair when Sam heard this that's when he knew who she was he told Jon about the Mad King had to remaining Children Viserys and Daenerys who were both Targaryens.

Jon refused to believe the woman he had rescued was the Mad King's daughter it can't be true it just can't  "Sam are you certain it's her why wouldn't she tell who she is" Jon asked concerned "Probably because if you knew you would have her executed" Jon explained he had dreams about her living in ESSOs and that the only thing she wanted was a house with a Red door and a lemon tree near the window the childhood house she never had. Jon didn't care who she was she was nothing like her father he still vowed to protect her he was starting to have feelings for her he didn't know if it was love or not but how could she love him he was a bastard he had to know the truth he rushed back to the cave there she stood silently beautiful as ever.

Dany looked at Jon longingly she didn't expect to be back so quickly she was packing up her things planning on leaving as soon as possible when he barged in intensely she was scared and afraid he ran up to her quickly looked at her intense her "Is it true are you Daenerys Targaryen?" she knew it was only a matter of time she started to tear up but held back "what does it matter if I am" she said he was angry at her for not telling him he asked her why she didn't trust him enough to tell him her real name she was getting upset and told him why "and as soon as everyone finds out their going to kill me" Jon hugged her and whispered "I am not going to let that happen" he pulled away staring at her beauty he cared for this woman but didn't know why he knew maybe fate brought them together for a reason at that moment he kissed her passionately she moaned and didn't stop him he kissed neck for the first time she didn't care about anything else just this moment he was gentle and kind he undid her dress and let it fall off her she helped him undress they started at each other for a moment he looked at her concerned "are you sure?" he asked for permission she nodded he laid her down on his fur kissed her and her body he entered her slowly she gasped surprised he didn't stop she was moaning in passion he held her arms down while kissing her she was reaching her climax she screamed his name as she came they had made love and it was beautiful both held each other in that moment and were able to forget the world for a moment.