Dragon and the Wolf

"Somewhere outside of Winterfell in the Cave"

Jon woke up to Daenerys beside him the had the fur pulled over he never thought this would happen to him but it did and he didn't want to let her go he didn't care of who she is as far as anyone's concern she was loved by him and he was not going to let anyone hurt him he was worried how Arya and Sansa would take it but he had other things to worry about right now.

Dany woke up feeling happy and secured by Jon in her arms he was kind and gentle and had a kind heart she never knew what this meant to be loved now she knows a kind of love that she never knew existed she opened her eyes and looked at Jon he was still worried about her and the nightmares for the first time she didn't have the nightmares but that didn't mean they were over he had to know what she had been through he touched her face "Dany I don't need to know the details on what happened to you but if you want to talk about it" she nodded she opened up to him about how her brother Viserys sold into slavery that she lost her husband and child how she helped slaves be free in Maureen and the hardest part was the rape of Euron she was trying not to tear up but that was unlikely.

"at first he was gentle and then I noticed something changed he closed the door I tried to fight back but I couldn't it was like he enjoyed hurting me and I couldn't deal he threatened me said if I said anything that it would happen again and he would shame me to the world I felt trapped so I did the only thing I could do survive and ran away but I couldn't stay in Maureen after it" she was crying ashamed that she let this go on for as long as it did she was shaken by it Jon wrapped his arms around her caressing her body with love and comfort "it's okay your safe now" but for how long she was still trembling and afraid she was going to die she didn't want to die she wanted to live they decided to get up they got dressed decided to go for a walk Winterfell was peaceful for the moment no monster that's what she wanted peace yet she had a feeling that everything that happened to her was not coincidence something was off. 

suddenly soldiers started marching towards them Jon recognized them they were northern men Daenerys snuck from behind him scared and frightened Jon held her hand in response he was afraid too but did not show it the men approached him looking him in the eye "what do you guys want" "we have orders from Lady stark to bring the Targaryen girl to Winterfell to decide her fate" Dany knew this was going to happen Jon tried to fight them but was powerless he demanded he take them to see his sister Sansa they obeyed his instructions Dany was in Chains she was scared and frightened Jon was not going to let his family kill the woman he loves he had to make Sansa see but was it too late they marched towards Winterfell Dany felt a cold chill they made it to the halls when they finally entered her worst nightmare had come true. Euron along with Sam Tarly was there Jon knew this was the end 

"Hello my Queen hope all is well My Lady Stark thank you for returning her to me" Sansa stared at Jon he was angry he demanding what was the meaning of all this "Jon Euron is her husband by right she has to go with him I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do"

Jon refused to believe "this man hurt her she doesn't want to go back to him please Sansa if you send her back to him he will do worse to her than he already has please I beg you let her stay here" he didn't want to lose her but he felt like he was losing a battle he couldn't win Sansa was cold and direct and she obviously didn't care "She's a Targaryen I'm sorry Jon we cannot let her stay here take her she's all yours" 

Jon watched helplessly as Dany was dragged away from him he looked at Sam with Anger and disgust "Jon I had to tell her of her presence I am sorry" "so am I for ever trusting either one of you" he stormed off he had to do something but what he needed to help her if Sansa knew what Euron was capable of she would help her but how can he make her see the truth about Euron.

Dany was fighting and screaming she was fighting back tears she knew this was death she had no-one to turn to she was in hell Euron pushed her underneath the cold water he tried to drown her she was screaming he attacked her with the knife he tried to kill her but was disarmed by an assassin he attacked him "you leave her alone!" she had saved Dany the woman took off her fur and placed it around her to keep her warm Dany was curious why she saved her Dany looked at her "who are you?" she answered with pride "My name is Arya stark"