Battle of Winterfell

"In Winterfell Walls"

Everyone was preparing for War the day had finally come all the houses had brought their soldiers Jon and the Queen met with everyone in the War Room one last time everyone was preparing for the worst the people and soldiers feared for their Queen and Jon who believe would be their King after the War was over.

Daenerys and Jon had entered In hand in hand they had gone over strategies everyone looked to their Queen in The South Jon began to speak "okay we should have the unsullied on the left flank that should buys us enough time Ser Davos will lite the signal when the time comes so the northern man would attack on the right barracks" Dany scanned the map viewpoints "House Glover will cover the Manderly's and Lady Mormont will open the gates if it comes down to a retreat the signal will come in handle when my dragons need to help out" Lord Glover agreed "we'll need a diversion to distract Euron and then there's Cersei and Jamie" Dany thought for a minute "House Umber and Karstark can circle around should by us enough time but then there's Cersei and Jamie my cousin did exile them after all" Theon stepped forward "If it pleases you my Queen I lead them back toward the godswood tree with braun maybe our only option if all else fails" "The woman and children will be safe in the crypts?" The Queen asked Sansa "they should I can't fight so I'll join them should the worse occur" the Queen agreed "Tyrion you should makes sure she's safe Arya I can expect you on the Battlements with the rest of the Archers" Arya nodded in agreement "yes your grace and Tormund and the wildlings should be near the gates The Queen was proud "let's try to get some rest we have a long night ahead of us" 

"near Winterfell gates"

Euron, Cersei, Jamie were near with ballistics and scorpions they were heading by carriage preparing for an ambush Euron was happy with glee "once we kill the silver head her cousin will be next and so will that bastard of the north" Jamie and Cersei was confident with glee and knew they would win what they didn't know is they were walking straight into a trap as the North was ready for them "let see how she handles it when her dragons are dead and good and victory will be ours again" they had made it past the walls 

Back in Winterfell everyone was on edge the soldiers had geared up for war the rest were down in the crypts out of harms way Missandei had kissed grey Worm goodbye and headed down the crypts Gendry had made armor and weapons out of Dragon glass all were prepared for the worst  Daenerys was in her chambers she had finished putting on her armor when Jon had entered both feared the worst he was scared and worried "you ready?" she nodded with pride she was holding her ancestors sword Jon had heard of but never saw it, it had the blood of a dragon and a red Ruby in the center "Is this our families sword?" she looked at it admiring longingly "My Ancestors fight a great battle once they had used dragons once my mother was a great warrior this sword was the one she used in battle they call it "Dark sister" let's hope it protects us" Jon admired her then they heard the bells it was time.

the soldiers had lined up the unsullied were ready with their leader Grey Worm, Lady Mormont stood with Jorah inside the gates fear in both of their eyes but ready themselves for the worst to come in their darkest hour the northern men readied themselves Daenerys was onto the mountain with Jon watching the Battle take place the Lannister army charged without hesitation soon the northern Men were fighting the Army it was a bloody battle men were being slaughter left and right Dany and Jon waited it out until the right moment came that's when she spotted Euron her blood boiled with rage and anger the others held their ground Euron's fleet attacked them but were wiped out the men were barely holding on grey worm yelled "Light the trenches!" Davos lit the trenches signaling Dany and Jon to help out "Let's go!" she shouted both got on their dragons they rode the dragons Viserion was wiping half the army to defend the north Jamie had used a scorpion and hit Viserion causing him to fall to the ground Daenerys was upset in shock but stayed focused"