unexpected news

"In Winterfell on battlements"

Dany was looking at people on the battlements she couldn't focus she was worried about Tyrion and what Aegon would do to her it was peaceful looking down at Winterfell everyone looked happy she never had that kind of peace until she met Jon she was in love with this man and if she's lucky she would marry him but was afraid that he would not love her because she couldn't have children the witch had told her such after she murdered her first husband all of sudden felt sick the nausea took hold she went inside and breathed hard she at the table steadying herself.

Arya and Sansa came in and saw that something was not right with Daenerys she was holding her breathe she looked sick and felt dizzy something was wrong Arya ran up to her and she nearly passed out "Your Grace are you alright?" she got Dany to sit down and brought her some water to drink Sansa rubbed her back she could tell she didn't feel right and something was obviously wrong "I've had these dizzy spells for the last couple of days I didn't want to worry Jon I figured it was just nerves or the cold" Sansa quickly fetched Maester Wolkan's to examine the Queen he took the Queen to her chambers and examined her.

Dany was scared she did not want to be sick of all days Missandei held her hand Maester Wolkan had completed his examination than came the hard part telling her the news "your grace your pregnant" Dany was in shock it couldn't be true it was impossible she was told she couldn't have children she told this to Maester Wolkan's he just looked at her with happiness "I don't know who told you that but they obviously lied to you, you can have children" she was happy for a while but then she realized something before Jon she had been raped by Euron she was not sure if he was the father or Jon she started to cry and get upset Missandei calmed her down and asked Maester Wolkan to find out how far along she was, it scared her she didn't want to have a child of rape and how would Jon react to this news it wouldn't take long because he was there in the door way.

Jon entered the room and held her and assured her she was going to be okay "Jon what if this child is a product of my rape I don't want have the child god!" she started crying  she was frightened she though her nightmare was over but maybe it was not over after all Jon told her he would protect her no matter what she decides Jorah came in and reassure his Kahlessi that it would be okay and everything would work out for both of them.

Arya and Sansa did not know what to do in this situation all the could do was and wait and pray that the due date was the date she and Jon conceived this child otherwise it would break their brother's heart they both agreed that she deserved every bit of happiness after what she went through with Varys and especially Euron.

Everyone was waiting patiently in the Queens chambers for the results Maester Wolkan's finally entered with news Jon and Dany prepared for the worst news possible but he had good news "the child is not Euron's your about 4weeks along so the child is Jon's" both were relieved to hear that everyone the lords and ladies were pleased and cheered with Joy for the first time they had hope and something to look forward.