02

me and eunsang go to school together everyday since my brother either go late or too early, so i have no choice but to go with eunsang instead.

me and sihoon are friends with eunsang ever since we're just little kids since eunsang's house is literally across ours, but me and eunsang became friends earlier since we found similar interests.

years later, we're like glued with each other- he's basically my bestfriend.

and we're in the same class too.

"hey class president!" dongpyo greeted me as i greeted him back and went right in my seat besides none other than eunsang.

"are you gonna join us later in the arcade?" dongpyo asked me, "yeah, i think so."

"nice! let's go together, 'kay?"

i putted a thumbs up and continued with my work. then out of the blue, eunsang poked my cheek, "hey, why aren't you talking much?"

i rolled my eyes, "so?"

"it doesn't feel right."

morning classes ended and it was lunch time but eunsang didn't sit with me. he's been skipping lunch with me for 3 days straight and i don't know what he's up to.

usually, we would go and sit together but now, it feels like he's hiding something from me.

i sat with dongpyo in lunch but i didn't ate anything, i just scrolled through my social media accounts and went to class straight ahead.

after class, eunsang went out as straight as a bullet and i have nowhere to find him.

i supervised the class before leaving and made my duties as the president and walked out with dongpyo.

"have you seen eunsang?" i asked dongpyo

"no, he probably went with your brother.. oh by the way minji, i'm going to introduce you to someone."

i pulled my right earphones so that i could hear him talking, "who?"

"minji, this is jungmo. he's from your brother's class."

"oh hey- i'm minji i'm sihoon's sister." i said and shook my hands with him.

few talking later, we finally made it to the arcade finding out a group of teenagers playing games. it almost seems like they rented the whole place.

"AHH! MINJI!!" minkyu saw me and hugged me, "long time no see"

i pinched him, "we are in the same school dumbo."

"ohh, jungmo? you're with them? minji do you know him?" minkyu asked

"yes we walked together." dongpyo said and minkyu nodded.

"have you seen eunsang?" i asked minkyu but he said he didn't know where he's at so i just went straight in to play with myself only finding out eunsang playing with a girl and they looked happy.

jungmo saw me looking at the girl and decided to invite me over the rooms they rented to rest for a little bit.

"ah why is no one here?" i asked

"well- they're busy playing."

"oh. right." i said and looked down.

"uhh.. can i ask you something?"

"yes? what is it?"

"uhm.. are you eunsang's girlfriend?" he asked.

i stopped drinking my water and chuckled softly, "no. nope i'm his bestfriend."

"oh... i thought you're his girlfriend so i invited you here.. you kinda looked upset so i thought you were gonna punch him or stress yourself.."

i smiled, "well that's okay.. like i said, i don't even know why i'm upset.. i'm only his bestfriend."

"maybe he didn't told you about this? and bestfriends are supposed to support one another right? and you are upset because of that?"

"probably yes."

"well jungmo i think i'm going out now — there's a quizbee competition i've been trying to study for." i said and grabbed my backpack.

"oh? but you just went in.. you haven't even played yet!"

"well.. i have no one to play with hehe." i said

"let's play one game and you can go? how about that?" he said and i agreed.

we played the fps game, and i won.

"sorry- i really don't feel like playing right now." i said

"it's okay! go rest and study! you want me to walk with you?"

"no it's okay! my house is near from here. i'm going - i'm really sorry and i'll play with you next time!"

"it's okay! stay safe!" jungmo said and waved at me

i went straight home and covered up for my brother as i plopped on my bed and groaned

ugh.

why am i so upset over this

~~~~
hey chapters aren't edited so i hope you could understand that there will be grammatical errors :)