18

"hey minji!" jungmo called me and squeezed my cheeks after, "owww! what was that for?!"

"oh nothing, it's just.. i think im gonna miss you?"

"miss me? we are like glued to each other 24/7! what do you mean miss me?" i joked around him.

he stayed quiet.

"hey minji.." jungmo called me, with a serious tone making me nervous a little bit

"what?"

"what if one day i would be like one of those movies we watch together.. where i would be leaving the country to study abroad? where in my father would take me away from my hometown to live in the states?"

i gulped, "are you actually serious?"

"no, i said what if! not like i'm going to- i just kept thinking about it. because, minji.."

"minji i like you."

my heart started beating faster, faster than it had ever been.

"and i know you might not like me back, but minji i can't stop thinking about you, it's like i'm so happy when i'm with you."

"jungm-"

"i know you still like eunsang but please give me a chance. chance to prove myself i'm worth it too." jungmo said

"jungmo i have something to say too."

"stop. it will only hurt me."

i was shocked by it but then i hugged him real fast "stop overthinking. because jungmo i like you too, like a lot."

butterflies went over my stomach as he hugged me back, "then.."

"minji..if i were to ask you formally tommorow if you would like to be my girlfriend, what would you say?"

i smiled and said yes.

"i love you." he whispered and smiled. i was about to say it back but he shushed me.

"save those for tommorow."

out in the corner of the street, i somehow saw eunsang turned his back against us.

but i wasn't sure if it was really him

"i'm so happy and lucky to be with you... i really do.."

"wanna go out for a dinner?"

i agreed and we went out...

~~~~~
next day had come, and i went to the place where jugmo told me to be at.

everybody's currently waiting over.

"have you seen jungmo?" i asked.

i was starting to feel a little nervous since he's still not coming and we've been waiting for hours.

they already spoiled the surprise to me.

"fudge." sihun said

"what? what happened to him?! tell me!"

"jungmo's not coming.."

"why?!"

"he's on his way to the airport."