09

"good morning!" jungmo greeted me while i was about to close our gates.

"oh, jungmo why are you here? your house is too far from here right?"

"ah it's okay! the weather is great and all good! let's go biking!" he said.

"ermm, i'm currently fixing my bikes" i said, with my voice sounding sad

"oh?, but i brought the bike that i'll give away to you..."

all of the sudden, my mood became happy. "OH SH- I thought it was my brother's!"

"see? i haven't used that much since i bought new bikes, i hope you like it.."

"like it??" i went and ride the bike "jungmo you must be kidding I LOVE IT!"

"glad to know!"

when i was about to start peddling, jungmo stopped me and putted his helmet on me.

"wait i have one" i told him

"no, let's go now."

"but you don't have a helmet?"

"it's okay. i was the one who invited you to bike and your safety is my priority." jungmo said and smiled

as we came to the school, our coach came to greet us in the school gates.

"ah goodmorning!" mr. cho greeted us, "let's go to the vending machine shall we?"

we walked to the vending machine, nervously.. i know i crammed too much these few days and i have a goal to be a part of the principal's list..

while parking our bikes, jungmo saw how nervous i am so he lend his hands to me, "hold it if you're nervous."

i grabbed his hands, "thank you jungmo, i don't know why i'm nervous."

"awe i'm sure it's gonna be alright!"

we walked through the vending machine while walking with our hands intertwined which really didn't bother me since he's my friend, there we saw mr cho lending us some milk.

we grabbed it and said our thanks

"mr. koo and ms.kim, the faculty announced a great news! both of you would be teaming up in the nationals!"

i was so happy that i hugged jungmo, "oh my gosh i've been wanting to have a partner!"

"the board directors of the national competition told us that it's best to have 2 students attend, one for the general and one for the minor which is jungmo's good at." mr.cho said

"o-oh that's really good! but sir, what about minkyu, sumin, dongpyo?" jungmo asked

"they agreed to join the school vs school competition instead since they are not ready yet to be in the nationals, furthermore we only have few weeks left so the principal and director excused you two to skip classes but you can attend as well or study in your class, here's your schedule with me and the rest is self study.."

mr.cho handed out the schedule guide to us, "alright are there any questions?"

"sir, i wish to transfer to minji's class so we could study together easily." jungmo suggested

"oh? alright then, i'll tell your homeroom teacher, do you really want to transfer? it will be like this until your graduation day?" mr. cho asked but jungmo reassured him that it's okay.

"alright, tell the student council representative to get one chair to your class asap." mr. cho said and went on.

jungmo grabbed his stuffs on his room while i look for eunsang, under the tree with sumin..

he's the student representative this school year.

i walked towards him, "u-uhm.. eunsang can you permit me to grab one chair for our class?"

i didn't wanna tell him to help me because i don't want to.

"oh? sure! why?" eunsang asked

"uhm.. mr.cho told me."

"well i'll help you carry the chair, let's go!" eunsang said and was about to hold my hand like he always do but i felt uncomfortable.

he just keeps talking on the way there and i'm just listening, he always talks about how sumin is very caring and it's not like i'm bitter.. it's just that i'm not interested.

once we finally made it to class, he asked me where to put it and i told him on my left side. i moved the other chairs to make room for jungmo.

so now jungmo's on my left and eunsang is on the right.

"thanks." i said

"welcome! class is gonna start soon so i'll call sumin, see ya later!" eunsang said and i just looked at him.

i looked for jungmo and saw him entering the class, "aye jungmo!"

he sat besides me and we started talking,

"why is your classroom so big?" he asked

"i don't know?"

then class started and our homeroom teacher introduced jungmo as the student who transferred classes.

eunsang poked me as i looked at him with annoyance.

"what?"

"you didn't told me it was jungmo!"

"should i really?" i asked

"of course you're my bestfriend!"

"you mean, i was your bestfriend?"

~~~~
hey im sorry for taking so long to update.
i hope sihun and midam survive ); along with seokhwa.