19

jungmo
Active 1 day ago

me:
hi jungmo i know ur active please,
talk to me ):

me:
if it's a prank then it's no good please stop

me:
can i see you? please!

me:
jungmo i'm begging you. you're my last hope..
Seen

me:
jungmo?!!!

me:
JUNGMO HELLO PLEASE CAN WE MEET

You cant reply to this conversation
anymore.

Learn More

my heart shattered in pieces as the thunder started striking upon the land.

i tried contacting jungmo to his other accounts but it looks like he deactivated, and now.. i don't have any contact with him anymore.

my phone started beeping and wonjin was calling me so i answered.

"hello?" wonjin said

"hello wonjin.."

"i went to the airport earlier.."

"and then???"

"jungmo's in flight 7347AX1AP, and he's already on his way to the states.."

"s-so it's true.."

"i'm so sorry. we even tried contacting him, his relatives, and there were no answers.. his account was deactivated too- we literally have no connection to him anymore."

i sighed, "i-it's okay."

"do you want us to come over there?"

"no i'm fine, you did everything you could do and i'm really really thankful for it."

then, the rain started pouring out of nowhere

"i heard you're outside.. the rain is pouring now, go back home this instant."

"i am already home tho." i lied.

"minji i dont wan't you to get sic— OH MY LAUNDRY'S OUTSIDE!! gtg imma call you later!"

"bye wonjin, thank you."

"no problemo."

as soon as the call ended, i immediately sat down on the bench, and i didn't care weather i would get wet or sick, there's just too much going on in my head right now.

maybe i lied when i told myself jungmo's just my happy crush, but then everyday, we get closer and i just felt happier, and then, it's like i don't want to be away from him anymore.

tears suddenly fall down.. and i didn't even care if there were no one there for me- i just want jungmo back....

suddenly, i don't feel the rain anymore.. i thought the rain stopped— but then i looked at my side and there, i saw eunsang.

"go away." i told him, still crying.

"no. just go home." he grabbed my hands but then i insisted.

"i said i told you to go away!" out of annoyance, i stood up and pushed him.

"oh my go— eunsang i'm sorry." i said and helped him stand up.

"now you're wet!"

"it's okay, just.. let me take you home." He said

"no it's okay let me be.. please.."

without any words, he hugged me, and then. i hugged him back...

"i'm always here, don't worry.."

"thank you for being my friend. i owe you a lot." i said.