21

i grabbed my guitar in my house first and then went to eunsang's house.

"hello, good afternoon." i greeted eunsang's mom and she hugged me back, "oh minji sweetie i missed you so much honey."

"hehe.. you too auntie.."

"anyways, eunsang's upstairs. i'm just cooking something for dinner later, eat here alright?" she said and i said yes.

i went to eunsang's room to see him hiding something. "aha!"

"OH." he was shooked and started panicking for a little bit.

"you don't need to clean, you're always messy." i said

he gave up and then sat on the chair near his study table whilst i sat on the side of the bed..

"i'm gonna play the guitar and you're going to sing. sounds good?" i asked him and he said it's no problem.

"i didn't know you can play guitar?"

"oh.. i actually learned how to play it— because you know those times where we used to duo , violin and piano.. but then i stopped.." I said

"let me guess... jungmo taught you how to play?"

"u-uh.. yeah... and this.. is..actually his guitar.."

i remembered those times where jungmo and i would just sit besides each other and then he would teach me to play the guitar—..

but i also remembered when he gave his favorite guitar to me, he and his guitar really have a strong bond with each other and so this guitar reminds me of.... i dropped a tear but then wiped it away..

"so what are we gonna perform?" i asked him right away.

"take her to the moon, by moira.. it sounds heavenly and is good on acoustic, what do you say?"

i went silent. jungmo would always play this song to me..

"oh, okay... i can do that."

"wait a minute, i'll check on the food and we'll practice alright?"

eunsang went downstairs and so i checked his room a bit. only noticing a pink box, with glitters on it. so me, being curious, i opened it and saw about 10 letters inside.

i thought these were his love letters but then i saw the name and it said, To: Minji Kim.. From: ______

i read the letter and it contains this...

HELLO MY LOVELY LADY,
      I AM WRITING THIS LETTER TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU FROM AFAR EVER SINCE I TRANSFERRED TO THE SCHOOL.. I DON'T KNOW BUT YOUR SMILES CAPTURE MY EYES THE MOST. I THINK I LIKE YOU, AND I'M TOO SHY TO SAY IT SO I WILL JUST WRITE YOU LETTERS UP UNTIL I'M NOT A COWARD ANYMORE.. I FLUTTER EVERYTIME I WALK AROUND YOU.. AND .. I HOPE WE MEET SOON..

FROM, UNLOVELY GUY..

eunsang went in and i tried my best not to get mad at him, "hey! it was my letters! why is it hiding here?!"

"w-well.. i, you got that years ago.. i just don't send it to you because i don't , like it.."

instead of getting mad at him, i just laughed, "awe you overprotective guy. don't worry, it's okay i can move on my own now, plus i'm going to keep this from now on. is this why you hurriedly came home? huh?"

"n-no!"

"hahaha it's okay."

"anyways minji, let's practice for a while,  i'm going to go somewhere first.. and don't bring your guitar tommorow."

i chuckled, "what's my bestfriend planning to do?"

"w-wait.. bestfriend?"

"yes."

eunsang hugged me tightly, "oh my gosh muffin bun i missed you so much!"

"ew!"

"anyways where were i again?"

"the guitar?" i reminded

"wrong answer! i'm right here!" he said and pointed at my heart.

i was shooked by this sudden answer and felt like, "is this really eunsang?"

~~
what if i told you the last chapter of this ff is ready to be published?