07

we came at lunch and first thing we did is grab ourselves some lunch of course and then changed into swimming clothes.

i putted tons of sunscreen and waited for minkyu since we are planning to go for a swim.

minki is here as well- since she's eunsang's cousin and all is well, until eunsang decided to come near me. "hey didnt we promised each other that we'll sit besides each other before?!"

"that was before. eunsang... before." i said as i picked out some sand to throw to minkyu.

when he's not in sight anymore, minkyu confronted me. "bruh.. i think you're just jealous because eunsang is courting sumin.."

"jealous? why would i be?!" i asked

"i think you started to grow your feelings for him.. that you like him.."

"what?!"

"think about it. you told me when he carried you, your heart was pounding. and you said it was because of the 'shock' but then you also told me that when you realized how handsome he was— your heart was pounding. so it means it wasn't out of shocked, it's because he carried you."

"but he always carries me and we even do piggy back rides but no heart was pounding!" i said

"see?! because you like him! come think about it, if you're just a bestfriend you wouldn't be jealous. ok let's say he didn't told you about his plan but you will just feel bad for a couple of hours then you're all good again!"

"oh..."

"so what's your plan?"

"i'm gonna confess later."

"confess? woah there missy, not now! he's courting sumin and he likes her! and are you even sure about your feelings?"

"im 100% sure and i will gladly take the response." i said

"uhm okay.... wish u the best."

i let the afternoon come and rest on the hammock, thinking about my plan. and the plan is to not confess until ready.

later, eunsang came and as i was about to stand up, he grabbed my wrist. "kim minji would you just please tell me why you're being like this?!"

i sighed, "don't ask it's not your problem!"

"well it is MY problem since you've been ignoring me and i'm not liking it!"

"what will happen if i wont ignore you? nothing right?" i said

"well you could atleast help me courting sumin!"

"well im not gonna be much of help." i said and was about to pull my wrist but he gripped it stronger

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

i suddenly bursted into tears without any reason and shouted, "I LIKE YOU. THAT IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!"

he let my wrist free as i messed up my hair "YES. EUNSANG. I LIKE YOU, NOT AS A FRIEND BUT AS A MAN! I LIKE YOU!"

"minji i- you know i'm courting sumin.. and i-"

"you see me as a friend? i know. don't need to tell mezl

"and uhm i- i only see you as my sister. you became close to me to the point where i feel like you're my little sis. there's many good guys out there, and they are totally fit for you, anyone but not me."

"i'm sorry minji, i really am."

"like i care?" i said and ran off.

i went straight ahead to minkyu's room and hugged him tightly.

"hey! you're soaking my shirt with tears! what happened?"

"i confessed." i said while crying

"and?"

"it didn't worked out well."

original br0ws
Active now

minkyeot:
guys minji confessed. and it turned bad D=

dongpyo;
let me guess?

dongpyo:
friend zoned?

minkyeot:
no

dohyun:
sister zone?

minkyeot:
yes

dohyun:
ih that's worse than friend zone

dongpyo;
please comfort minji for us..

dongpyo:
minji if u'r reading this

dongpyo:
i love u

dongpyo:
wanna go out tommorow?

dohyun:
im up

minkyeot;
sure ill tell minji