27

I SUGGEST A STRONG INTERNET CONNECTION TO VIEW THE PICTURES;;

THIRD PERSON VIEW

"eunsang, you're here!" jungmo greeteed eunsang.

"but where's minji? you promised!"

"well, am i that dumb? i told you to stop bugging us?! why can't you just stay on the states and not here?!" eunsang exclaimed

"look? I'm here to say sorry to her and to ask her for a second chance.. is that too hard?"

"you are forgiven but a second chance? it won't happen again." eunsang said

"because you freaking replaced my position!"

"was i the one whose at fault here?! minji literally searched you— dumped me for how many times! i worked my way over for her and then you? you didn't even showed up to that freaking surprise- telling her you'd be there!"

"i have my reason!" jungmo said

"lol? reason? you're just a coward!"

"coward?!" somehow, jungmo felt raged.. and angry.

"well am i wrong? if you're not a coward why did you left, why did you not show up, why did you ghosted her... what's the reason?!"

"i—"

"see- the girl literally cried for months! and now you're back? she's happy, she forgot about the pain you planted to her heart and now you're just gonna act like nothing ever happened?!"

"A COWARD!" eunsang said.

"i told you, i'm not a cowa—" jungmo was about to punch eunsang but then eunsang fainted which made jungmo panicked..

"eunsang?"

even tho he kinda hates eunsang, he's still his friend. so he searched for his phone and immediately called the emergency..

when they were on their way to the hospital, jungmo tried calling eunsang's parents but no one answered.. so he called minji..

'minji please please please'

"hello?"

"minji.." jungmo said, happy because he finally heard minji's voice after months

"eunsang?"

"minji this is jungmo.."

"what are you doing with eunsang's phone?"

"minji.. i missed you.. so bad."

"i asked you what are you doing with eunsang's phone. where is he?"

"minji..." jungmo was just so happy..

"jungmo, i'm ending this call not until you tell me what happened."

"eunsang.. he is on the way to the hospital!"

"what?!"

minji came to the hospital— with eunsang's parents already waiting for her and jungmo, sitting beside them.

"minji!" his parents said and immediately hugged her

"auntie why are you crying?"

"eunsang is in the operation room right now.."

minji's world was in shock "what?! what happened?!"

"he was showing the symptoms of brain tumor.. nausea , vomiting.. and jungmo .. was there.. thankfully.. they are now removing the tumors, and now.. we're waiting.."