Day 2

What game would you consider your favorite, why? When did you first play this game?

Well it's not fair to say what my favorite game is yet, considering I'm getting Hyrule Warriors tomorrow! (Seriously waited too long! My friends want to punch me by now. True fact) And I also haven't played many games. The only games I have played are Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, and most recently Wind Waker (Not bad may I add) So I don't have many to choose from. But so far my favorite would probably be Skyward Sword. The story, the characters, everything is just amazing! So many gamers have bad things to say about this game, but to be honest there was not many things wrong with this game. Dungeons, good. Characters, good. Items, good. Game Play, good. Bosses, annoying, but good (except the Imprisoned. That boss is just god awful) What most people don't like about this game is Fi. Yes, I can agree that she is terrible for game play, with her stating the obvious, which is freaking annoying! For the whole game I wanted to just find some way to make her shut up and go away, but then.. (after too many trys) the ending. My god the ending...after having this awful time with her, the end made me feel so much different. For starters, the heart wrenching music, and her last words..."Thank you..Master..and may we meet again in another life" Like I couldn't even control myself when that happened, it was the sweetest, most saddening ending I have ever seen. Even with a character as terrible as Fi, she can still find a way to make your heart melt! Speaking of sad parts of this game, who else almost cried when Link and Zelda finally meet up and she goes into that crystal and leaves him, again? Oh. My. God. I couldn't even, I was so done! The whole game I had waited for this and man did it deliver. The first half of the game at the end of the first 3 temples you see Zelda, dressed in a white gown, with her harp being all lovely, making Link go, "Holy crap, I love you" (I wish) but then, at the end of the third temple, the Mining Facility or whatever it's called, you have one of the best cut scenes ever made. You walk out of the temple to see Zelda playing her harp near this giant gear. She then turns around and sees Link. Then out of no where, Ghirahim (I'll get to him later) blows down the wall and sends up a power wall so Link can't kick his arse again. Then, spotting Zelda he takes his sword and charges towards her, but of course Impa must protect her, so she charges toward him putting up a force field between them giving Zelda time to escape, but being Zelda, she doesn't. Instead she sends her harp to Link so he can use it later in the game. By then the wall had disappeared and Ghirahim has broke through the force field and sent Impa to the ground. Link being the hero he is jumps making Ghirahim retreat so he will not get hit. Link then stands between Ghirahim, Impa and Zelda so the two can escape through the gate of time, and we have to work even harder to find her again. An amazing cut scene. Now, the music. If you haven't heard Fi's Gratitude or Balled of the Goddess, you are missing out, people say the music it's not "memorable". Well I call bull on that! The music in this game is just amazing, probably some of the best in the series! But that's just coming from me. (No hate fan girls and boys) And last be certainly not least, the characters! I loved the characters in this game, you could definitely feel a connection between most of these characters (Not you Fi!!) I mean how close Link and Zelda are in this game makes you actually want to save her this time! Not those 2 cut scene crap where you don't even know why your saving her! And of course, how could I forget Ghirahim! His fabulous, hilarious, scary, creepy personally it just the best! He can be poetic then go to threatening then to murderous. It it very amusing to watch..what would we do without Ghirahim? The best villan ever created in the Zelda series. To sum everything up, Skyward Sword is so far my favorite game, (Hyrule Warriors tomorrow, we'll see from there) I love everything about it, especially the love between Link and Zelda and how much of a connection you get with the characters. The music is outstanding, go listen to it, right now! Dungeons are amazing, story/plot is the best, makes you care about saving the world. Ghirahim is the best villan ever created, seriously watch a clip of him, I dare you not to laugh. Bosses were good but fustrating (stupid Imprisoned....) And Fi. Just don't get me started. I don't care if any of you don't agree, but this is how I feel. Thanks!

~Tay