Day 29

Favorite side quest?

In SS I like the side quest where you get Pipit a girlfriend, I thought it was cute, but sad at the same time. For those who don't know what happens, allow me to tell you.  To start off with Cawlin hiding in the corner in the academy. So you can go up to him and ask him what's wrong. I can't completely remember this, and what he says, but he gives you a letter to give to Karane. So, you go and you find Karane in the class room looking at the books on the bookshelf. You go up to her not giving her the note yet, and she asks you about Pipit, she asks questions like, "isn't he nice?" And stuff like that, she then takes it back and the goes back to looking through the books. Then you go to Pipit who is just walking around the academy. You can ask him about Karane, but he won't say much. So, we go find Karane again and this time we give her the note. She reads it and Cawlin comes in as she's reading, once she's done, she asks, "you wrote this?" to Cawlin, He nods and she answers, "this is very sweet. So you really want me to be your girlfriend?" But just before she can answer, Pipit rushes in and yells stop! (Like all the romantic movies) they all turn to him as he rushs in, "be my girlfriend!" Cawlin turns to him and yells, "I asked her first!" "But when Link asked me about Karane, I started thinking about her, and I realized, I loved her" Pipit explains. The two boys stand in front of her as she thinks about it, she then chooses Pipit, and Cawlin runs off crying. I find this side quest very sweet because you bring love together, but sad because you have to break someone's heart.

~Tay