Day 7

If you were to be any character in the games who would you prefer to be, or who do you relate to the most, why?

If I could be any character in the game, I would totally be Zelda! (I would want to be her from SS though) Having Link save you, being friends with him, yes please! Link is my favorite video game character of all time! And when SS came along and made Link and Zelda best friends I was in love! I would only want to be Zelda from SS mostly because her and Link are close and that game and all the other Zeldas are pretty much just like, "yep, ok, you saved me good for you, now leave, I don't kiss people like you, bye" but with Zelda from SS, she smiles at you, she cries thanking you, I mean, thats pretty satisfying when a Zelda actually cares about you saving her (now kiss!) And the way he'll do anything for you, fight anyone for you, it's just amazing, and so sweet! Who wouldn't want to be best friends with him? So yeah, the reason I would love to be Zelda in the games is because of Link, I love him, he's the best, he's my character crush, so yeah, maybe not that good of a reason, but it's good enough for me, bye!

~Tay

(The reason this isn't very long is mostly because I've been repeating myself over, and over again, must get pretty boring.)