Day 9

What is your favorite song from the series? Why?

It's funny they asked this because I have just recently began listening to music from the series. Like I have mentioned many times before I love the songs from Skyward Sword, so it will most likely be from that game. I have heard many songs from the series even though I haven't played all the games, I know a very good song from Majoras Mask is the Final Hours. I feel it just shows what the game is about, hearing the clock in the background just shows how the world is literally coming to an end, that your time is running out, losts of people love this song, and I must say, the love for this song is starting to rub off on me..still not my altamet favorite. We'll get there don't worry. So, back to Skyward Sword. This game holds many good songs, and yes, this game does hold my favorite song. And I am having a very hard time deciding what song to choose. It's either, Ballad of the Goddess or Fi's Graditide. Both amazing songs, and both my favorite. I love songs with piano, piano music is so beautiful thats why I love Fi's Graditide, the piano in that song really pulls on your heart while reading what she has to say, very good part in the game. I also really love Ballad of the Goddess, I feel like it shows what this game is about, the upbeat music and the harp at the beginning, which is a main part of this game, you just can feel how this song connects to this game, (gotta play it to feel it)

~Tay