Day 3

Which game do you think has the best plot-line, why?

Okay...do I really have to explain this all again? This should be obvious...It's Skyward Sword! Like I've already mentioned I love the story/plot to this game. From the way your actually want to save Zelda to the way you actually feel a connection with the characters in this game. I also like how this is the first in the Zelda Time line. It makes you see where everything originated from. Some theories in this game are that Groose is the first of the Gerudo Tribe with his red hair and golden eyes. Also that the Goddesses Harp is the same harp that Sheik uses in Ocarina of Time, and that the Ocarina is made of the time shift stones in the Mining Facility. These are just theories I have heard, so if there not 100% true then I apologize. Now back to Link and Zelda. You start off in the small floating town know as Skyloft. In the beginning you see two loftwings flying together towards this floating island, the blue on Zelda's and the red one Link's. This already shows how close they are, by how close their "other halfs" are. She then sends a letter to him to wake him up, how cute is that? The whole beginning of the game your spending time with Zelda, she's sticking up for you, and pushing you off a cliff (only best friends would do that!) Then once Link wins the race she takes you up to the goddess statue and you have a moment and while doing some research I found that the song that plays during this time is called Romace, and I am serious! She then asks you to fly around with her for winning, but not before she pushes you off another cliff. While flying around she keeps talking about how she'll never forget this day and how she's been meaning to tell Link something (I asummed it was that she loved him to be completely honest) but then, something terrible happens. I giant black tornado forms and flings Zelda off her bird sending her down, right now your freaking out wondering what the heck is happening but it is too late, she's gone. Link tries to dive after her but is flung back and knocked unconches. After Link wakes up you feel a certain loneliness. Her father is in your room wondering what has happened to her, and all you can tell him is that she's gone. It's very sad part in the game, but it's also what gets the game started, your tryng to find Zelda, and bring her home. Going into this game I had no idea what the plot was, so for me it was a surprise around every corner. When I had my first encounter with Ghirahim I had already heard a bunch about him, mostly because I can sometimes suck at dungeons. I had heard he likes to lick faces and that he was somewhat scary. But when I first met him, I wasn't really sure what to think. But I did love how you met one of the main villans at the very beginning of the game, it gives you more of a reson to want to kick his arse over, and over, and over again. I'm not going to even mention Fi mostly because I talked about her a lot yesterday, and well....there's not much to say, and I know every Zelda gamers knows what I think of her, so..moving on! The final battle. Well, for starters, what I thought was super cool was that you fought the final boss in a different form a bunch of times before (which I hated soo much, such a stupid battle, he can just go die...) who is know as The Imprisoned. I don't even know what to call this thing...Dinosaur? Man? Beast? I have no idea what this thing is! But at the end when it eats Zelda's soul, that's when you see his true form, Demise. Just by looking at this guy you can tell he knows how to fight, his sword that's the size of Link, or maybe the skirt, I think that's it. But one thing I would like to touch on is how people found this battle easy...maybe I'm just really bad at games or something, but to me..this battle took me forever to beat! I finally went and bought some potions and stuff so I could regain health and stuff, but I still didn't beat it until one in the morning...so anyone who found this battle easy, please bless me with your mad skills. I know I've left some things out but that's mostly because I talked about it all in yesterdays post. See you tommorow!

~Tay