Day 4

Which Link is your favorite? What gaame is he from? Why is he your favorite?

Well obviously I'm going to pick Link from Skyward Sword, these questions are just that nice. Well I better get this over with, I'm sure everyone is so done with me talking about Skyward Sword.The reason I pick Link from Skyward Sword is because, well, just look at him! He is super cute! (And I am not the only one who thinks that, sidequests prove that!) I know, I know, Hyrule Warriors Link looks really good! But I still don't know what his personality is like, I know nothing about him other than that his name is Link and he looks super awsome. But since I know enough about Link from SS I pick him, and yes I have reasons why, I didn't just pick him because he's from SS. Links love for Zelda is one of the reasons I personally like the game and like this Link the most. The way how he is willing to throw himself in front of anything just to get Zelda back is just amazing! When they are finally reunited it is sad, she must go into a deep sleep for thousands of years so she will not be harmed by Demise. With the final words making him promise to wake her up are heart wrenching, it's the face when she finally falls asleep is what gets me. The way his eyes squeeze shut trying to hold back the tears and his head dropping, it's soo sad. But he does keep his promise, he wakes her up, and they are ready to go home, but Ghirahim takes her, and Link has had the last straw, he's ready to kill anything in his path to get her back again, including the demon lord, who eats her soul and leaves her for dead, but Link doesn't allow it, he only has a small amount of time until he consumes her soul completely. Once you do defeat him you get to go back to her, say goodbye to the sword and Fi, then watch Impa die, (very sad ending) but after the credits where they leave the best things is where Link decides to stay with Zelda on the surface so they will be together, soo cute! Now I know this isn't much, and isn't on the exact day, but wattpad was not being nice today and deleted my work, so sorry. Bye!

~Tay