Chapter 3

Kayleigh's POV

I couldn't find out what to wear so I decided to text Nessa to come over to help. The party starts at 7 and right now it is 4.

Me: hey girly r u in ur outfit or nahh

Nessa😘😛😜: hey and yahh y

Me: well can u come over and help me with mine

Nessa😘😛😜: sure thang

Me: don't ever do that again

Nessa😘😛😜: fine I'll be over in 5 min

Me: kk

And with that I waited.

<5minlater>

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I knew it was Nessa. "What's the password?" I asked. "FOOD!NOW OPEN UP!" I opened the door for her and she looked nice. She was wearing a black and pink strapless skater dress and flower print vans with her hair curled. She did her makeup consisting of foundation, bronzer, blush, mascara, and eyeliner. "Well u look nice." I told her. "Thanks. Ok let's get your outfit." We went up the stairs and into my room. I flopped on my bed and went on my phone waiting for her to finish picking my clothes out. About 3 minuets later she yelled, "EUREKA!" She held out a neon pink crop top, high waisted ripped jean shorts, and light blue vans. "PERF!" I yelled. I grabbed the clothes and changed in the bathroom. Once I got out Nessa straightened my hair the curled the ends even though I could do it myself. She also insisted on doing my makeup. She put on my face basically the same thing she had but with red lipstick. When I looked in the mirror I looked amazing. "Oh my God Vanessa. I look amazing thank you." "No prob." We looked at the time and it is 6:30. We watched some videos on YouTube and decided to be fashionably late. This girl😂. "HEY KALEIGH IM HOME!" Yelled Nash from downstairs. Me and Nessa went down and Hayes was on the couch with the T.V already on with Spongebob playing. "Hey Nash, Hey Hayes." We said in unison. "Where are you guys going?" Hayes asked. "We are going to Cam's party." Big Mouth Vanessa said. I nudged her side and she gasped. Ha. "None of you are going except for me." Overprotective Nash said. "Come on you are going." I wined. "Fine." He said. He gave in pretty quick. Owell. "Ok let's go it's 6:55." Nessa said. "Don't burn the house down Poo Bear!" I yelled. "Shutup and go" Hayes said. We left and Nash drove us there and we arrived at 7:15. "Hey Cam!" Nash yelled over the loud music while me and Nessa went to the dance floor aka the living room. We were dancing like nobody was watching then some guy came up to us and gave me a beer bottle and took Nessa upstairs. Oh God I hope nothing goes wrong. I just sat on the couch and took a sip of the beer. It tasted disgusting😷. I put it down on a table then some girl grabbed my wrist tight pulling me up the stairs and towards a room. "What are you doing?!?" I yelled. "Just follow me." I followed her to the room then stopped and opened it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Matt was having sex with some strange, fake, slutty bitch. HE LIED TO ME! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!!!!?" I screamed/yelled at him. "KAYLEIGH!! OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS DO-" I cut him off. "YOU LIED TO ME! YOU SAID YOU WERE SICK! INSTEAD YOU ARE HAVING FUCKING SEX WITH THIS SLUT!!!" "KAYLEIGH YOU DONT KNOW HOW SORRY I AM!!" He screamed. "SAVE IT! WE ARE THROUGH!!" That Barbie he was fucking just smirked at me. I ran out of the room with tears pouring out of my eyes and my makeup running down my face. I don't care that everyone was staring at me. I ran out of that place running to my house. I was halfway there until I collapsed on the sidewalk and cried. More like balled my eyes out. I heard a car slow down next to me. I was now terrified but I turned around and sprinted to my house taking the long way. Once I got home I looked at my phone. It was 12 but I don't care. "OH MY GOD KAYLEIGH WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" Hayes yelled I pushed past him and went to the bathroom. I took apart my razor and took out a blade. I just stared at it. I promised Nash I would never cut or ever think of cutting. I took a long sigh and put back together my razor. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was a wreck. I took off my makeup while silently crying. I then hopped into the shower and when I got out I put my hair in a messy bun. I changed into a sweatshirt and my Nike Pros. I went downstairs and Hayes came running up to me and hugged me so tight. Even though he was younger than me he was still stronger and a little bit taller. He picked me up and put me onto the couch and I explained everything that happened tonight. When I finished talking I was crying again.

Hayes POV

I can't stand seeing my sister so upset. I calmed her down and all she was doing now was lightly sniffling. I got up and went to the kitchen. I opened the freezer and took out ice-cream. It was strawberry and vanilla Kaleighs favorite. I put only a little in an bowl for me. I brought over the tub and gave her a spoon. I ate from my bowl. Ice-cream always makes her feel better. "I will kill Matt!" I yelled. "No Hayes... leave that for Nash." I just chuckled I put on Mean Girls and in the middle of the movie she fell asleep. I put the rest of her ice-cream in the freezer and carried Kayleigh up to her room and put her in bed. I kissed her forehead goodnight then left.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n DRAMA😂 hoped you liked it ✌️ my food monsters