Chapter 10

%%KAY'S POV%%
"GET UPPPPP" Nash screamed while jumping up and down on my bed carrying out the p. I groaned and pulled the covers back over me. "Ugh fine I'll go away." Nash pouted exiting my room. Yes victory! I turned toward the wall and tried to back to sleep. I just remembered that we are going to MAGCON to- "AHHHH" I screamed. My thoughts were interrupted by me getting drenched in water with Hayes vining this and Nash laughing his ass off. I threw the water bucket at Nash causing him to leave my room. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. When I got out I put a white fluffy towel around me and looked for clothes. I checked the time and it was 4:00 am and our flight was at 5:30. I just decided to throw on a hoodie that said N.C on it and grey sweatpants from PINK. It was just an airplane. I only put on mascara and left my hair natural. I walked out of my room and immediately smelled bacon. I ran down the stairs to see Mom cooking breakfast for us three. "YAYY!" I screamed hugging her. "You didn't have to get up early just to make us breakfast. I could've made some." "How about taking you to the airport?" "Oh yea I forgot about that." I said giggling. Nash and Hayes came falling down the stairs. Probably hurrying to get to the food. After we all ate breakfast, we grabbed our bags and headed to the car. We drove to the airport and said goodbye to Mom. We went past security and sat in the waiting area anxiously, to get on the plane already. We waited about 15 minutes then heard the intercom say, "Flight 71 to Miami, Florida now boarding." We got on the plane and went to our seats and I got the window seat while Hayes had the isle seat. I rested my head on Nash's shoulder but soon fell asleep.

*FEW HOURS LATER*
(Still Kay's POV)
I woke up to whisper yells but kept my eyes closed because we had about 15 minutes left. "Nash what are we gonna do about Matt" That was Hayes. "I don't know. The worst part is that he brought Amber with him." "Let's just try to keep Matt and Amber away from Kayleigh. Okay?" Nash asked. "Fine." Hayes replied. The intercom spoke, "Attention passengers we will be landing in 3 minutes please buckle up" I opened my eyes and put on my seatbelt. "Looks like someone woke up" Hayes said to me. I laughed a little. I waited a few minutes then got off the plane. We grabbed our luggage and found a sign that said HAYES, NASH, AND KAYLEIGH GRIER. We got into the limo and drove to the hotel. When we walked in the lobby I greeted everyone and went up to my room because I was way to tired to do anything. I tried falling asleep but couldn't. I texted Nessa and asked when her and Daniela are gonna be here. They said they'll be here by 8:00. It was now 10:00. I decided to go to the beach. I slipped on a mint green bikini top and black bottoms just I case I go in the water. I slipped a grey crop top that said 'Killin It' in bold and a pair of light wash high waisted jean shorts. I packed a bag with a towel, sunscreen, and some money along with my room key. I grabbed my phone and penny board then left. I rode to the beach and when I got there I saw something that crushed my heart. Matt and Amber eating each others faces.

***************************************************************************************
A/n kinda sorta cliff hanger sooo....... DUN DUN DUNNNNN ✌️food monsters 🍕