Chapter 5

||KAYLEIGH'S POV||

I woke up to the sound of Never Be by 5sos. I was about to throw the alarm but I remembered it was my phone. I checked the time and it said 9:45. We are going to the mall at 12 or 1 but I'm going to Nessa's at 10:30 so we can hang out before that. I took a shower then dried off. I changed into:

- a grey crop top saying "you go glen coco"

- high waisted light wash skinny jeans

- a red flannel

- black and white vans

I did my normal makeup, keeping it neutral and simple. I flat ironed my hair then curled the ends. I checked the time and it said 10:20. I walked downstairs to see Nash and Hayes eating bacon, eggs, pancakes, and oj. I snatched a piece of bacon from Nash and one from Hayes "HEY!!" They yelled and whined in unison. "Grow up" I said rolling my eyes. "Looks like someone forgot about some-" Hayes got cut off by Nash elbowing his side. "Guys it's fine. It's in the past. He already learned a lesson from Nash." I started tearing up while saying that. "Let's drop the subject. So where ya going Kay?" Nash asked curiously. "To Nessa's which I was SUPPOSED to be there by 10:30 but now it's 10:36. See ya later gays. I mean guys. Whoops" I grabbed my penny board then left with the bacon still in the baggy. I opened it and ate a piece. I kinda zoned out a little but snapped back into reality when I reached her house. "Heyy" "hey gurl. I brought you a piece of bacon." I said in a sing song voice. "Where is it?" "Right here silly" I said holding up the baggy. "There's nothing there." "Huh?" I looked at the baggy and nothing was there. I am so confused. "Where'd it go?!?" I screamed. "I DONT KNOW DONT ASK ME!" "I swear I - ohhhh" I said. "Ohhh what?" "I just remembered I zoned out on my ride here and I guess I ate it by accident. It's not a terrible mistake." I said laughing at the end. "BRUH... I WNAT BACONNN!!" "sorry" I said while laughing. We walked inside and it was now 11. Daniela walked down the stairs and I screamed "BAEEEEEEEEE" I said running preparing for a hug and she did the same. I ran past her and hugged the freshly made batch of cookies. I kissed every single one of them, but there was this HUGE cookie on a separate pan. I sprinted towards that and picked the cookie up and made out with it and eventually it turned into an eating session. "Heyyyy :( I'm deeply offended" Daniela said holding her hands to her heart. I rinsed my mouth then gave her a hug."I think you need to be out in a mental home." Nessa said referring the the cookie scene. I just laughed. We all hung out until 12 then left. Once we arrived at the mall we went into PINK. I tried on a couple of stuff then ended up buying 2 pairs of yoga pants and 2 shirts that were nice. We left the store and then I pleaded to get Starbucks we got on line and then register said 'sorry for the inconvenience but today we only accept cash' we were next on line and I was about to order but Nessa and Daniela pulled me out of line, knowing they'll need two people to drag me away from Starbucks. "BOTH OF YOU LET GO OF ME NOW I NEED HEAVEN!!!" "We are just going to the ATM cuz we need cash." "Do you know what happened to last person who brought me away from the Starbucks line?" I asked them. "N-no" they both said with fear. "Well let's just say the only thing left of him was his glasses and a drop of whipped cream." "Fine how about you go order and I'll get us some money." I ran back to line line and ordered. I got a caramel frap with Java chips and extra whipped cream. As I was walking to a couch thing a group of boys bumped into me. My drink went flying but with my ninja skills I went under it and caught it perfectly so nothing spilled. "Oh my god I'm so sorry are you okay?!?" The stranger asked. Let's just say he was H-O-T HOT. "Yea I'm fine but let's just hope my Starbucks is fine or else someone will die" I said inspecting my drink. They all laughed. Let's just say the group in general was hot. "Hey Kay- whoah who are they" she said wiggling her eyebrows. I blushed then the who bumped into me said, "I'm Cole, he's Josh, he's Luke, he's Dillion, he's Thomas, he's Jack, and he's Andrew but we call him Andy. We are all 16 except for Andy he's 15 almost 16." Cole said. "Well I'm Kayleigh but people call me Kay, she's Vanessa but people call her Nessa, and she's Daniela. We are all 16 except for Daniela she's 14. She is Nessa's sister and also one of my best friends." "Oh cool. Well...see you around" he said while slipping a piece of paper into to my hand while Josh slid a piece of paper into Nessa's hand. Both of us blush. "And before you say anything about me being a loner I got my eyes on someone else." She said while smirking. We opened the paper and it was their numbers. We squealed and jumped up and down then I did a round off backhand spring back tuck. I guess I'm that happy, for once.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A/n next chapter will be interesting. Bye my FOOD MONSTERS✌️