Chapter 9

//MATT'S POV\\

I feel so bad for what I did to Kayleigh. Why am I so fucking stupid?!? Because I'm an ass. I decided to go to Starbucks to get my mind off of things. As soon as I walked in I bumped into someone. How much stupider can I get?!? "I'm sorry you spilled your drink... on me. I should watch where I'm going" I said with my head down. "It's fine. I'm sorry I spilled it on you." It sounded like a girl. When I looked up it was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, except Kayleigh. "Let me buy you another one, ... uh what's your name?" I asked awkwardly. "Amber. What's yours?" "I'm Matt. Nice to meet you." We shook hands then went up to the lady. "Hello what can I get you?" The perky woman asked. "I'll get a grande java chip frappichino." I answered. "And I'll get a grande vanilla bean with a pump of mocha frappichino." Amber answered. I paid got our drinks and sat down at a table with Amber. "So we should get to know each other better." "Yea!" We talked about each other and she seemed cool. After about a half hour, I finally asked "Hey Amber?" "Yea?" "I know we just met but do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked in hopes. "Aren't we on one?" She asked cleverly smirking. "I guess." I said with a chuckle. "We should switch numbers so we can stay in touch." She said with a smile. We switched phones and put my name as MATT💋😍😂💩 in her contacts. We gave back phones and she put her name as AMBEAR🐻💁😍💩. We walked out of Starbucks holding hands and smiling.

//KAY'S POV\\

"Guys I'm going to Starbucks. Anyone wanna come?" "Nah" everybody answered. I grabbed my phone and penny board and rode there. When I got a block away, I saw Matt and some girl holding hands and smiling at each other. I cried and my vision got blurry and I fell off of my board, hard. I wiped away my tears but realized I made a big thump for the both of them to hear. I looked down at my leg and the whole side of it is scraped and gushing blood. I felt my whole leg go numb and I couldn't feel it anymore. The next thing I know Matt is running in my direction. He knelt down beside me with that girl standing up with her hands covering her mouth like she saw a ghost or something. "Oh my God Kayleigh are you alright?!?" "Like you would care." I mumbled under my breath. "I DO care." "IF YOU CARED YOU WOULDNT HAVE SLEPT WITH THAT SLUT. IF YOU CARED YOU WOULDNT LIE TO ME. IF YOU CARED YOU AND THAT DUMB BIMBO WOULDNT JUST BE STANDING THERE!!!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "How could you? How could move on in 2 weeks if you really loved me? I thought you loved me." I whisper yelled this time. I was hurt. Physically and emotionally, not to mention I am still gushing blood and I am getting light headed. "Amber go get paper towels, wet please." Matthew said and Amber left. "Listen Kay it was a mis-" "I don't care anymore. Can that girl please hurry up I am getting very light headed?" I asked. I looked down at the pavement and it was blood stained. Another minute passed and Amber hasn't came back yet. Even tho I'm still bleeding and my leg is numb I got up and almost fell. I regained my balance and slowly rode back down to my house on my penny bored. I looked behind me and there is a blood trail. Eh who cares. I'm am very woosy (a/n I made up my own word😎 I think) but am managing to stay awake. I knocked on the door and Hayes opened it. "He- OMG WHAT HAPPENED?!?" That got everyone's attention. "Hayes just carry me inside. Is Nash home?" "No" he said picking me up. Nessa and Dani, were the 'everyone' but before Nash disappeared. They came over with worried expressions. Hayes set me down on the island in the kitchen on the counter top with my leg up. He reached over to get the paper towel but it was finished. He groaned in frustration, took off his shirt and used it to clean my leg. "Guys can u clean Kayleigh's board?" Hayes asked. "Sure." Nessa answered. Hayes was about to wet his shirt but I just told him to get the paper towel and not ruin his clothes. He slid his shirt back on and went to the basement to get it. When he came back he wet a piece and placed it on my cut. I winced in pain. I guess my leg regained its feeling. "What happened?" Hayes asked. I explained everything and when he finished helping my cut he took some sort on bandage that wraps around your leg that's meant for this kind of stuff. I got up and limped to the couch and layed down. My stomach growled then I realized I didn't get my Starbucks. 😦 "Poo Bear can you get me, duckling, and Gummy Bear cookies?" I asked then we all gave the puppy dog look. "Sure" he grabbed three family sized chips ahoy packages since he knows how much we will eat, including him. He got a huge bowl and put all the cookies in there. It looked beautiful. He brought the bowl and sat down on the couch with us. We turned on Mean Girls and started watching. After about 10 minuets, Nash walked through the door. "OOOHH MEAN GIRLS IS ON!!" I paused the movie. Then he pouted. "How come you pau- *looks over to the kitchen island counter* WHY ARE THERE BLOODY TOWELS ON THE COUNTER!!" He screamed worriedly. Hayes explained the whole thing and Nash came over to me. "Are you okay?" "Yea, I'm fine." "Good cause all of us are going on the MAGCON TOUR!" He yelled excitedly. All of us were excited and Dani pecked Hayes's cheek. I then remembered Cole. 😟 I quickly texted him and told him everything by this point I was tearing up but also happy. Cole said, we could make this work I promise. Okay? Okay. I answered. (A/n TFIOS MOMENT) "When are we leaving?" I asked. "Friday." Nash said. For some odd reason our school was closed for the week. "Don't worry. All of you guys are homeschooled now." "Okay" we all replied in unison. I started packing. I just remembered. Matt's in MAGCON.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A/n DUN DUN DUNNNN lol hoped you liked it ✌️ my food monsters.