Chapter 11 part dos

A/n I worked so hard on the last chapter and it was very long for ya and half of it deleted so like BRUH and like imma kill this wattpad
-------------------------------------------------------
%KAY'S POV%
"GET THE FUCK OUT AND TAKE YOURSELF AND YOUR SLUT FOR A WALK DOWN THOT STREET!" Nash yelled at Matt while pushing him and Amber out the door. I just giggled. "Hey you ok?" Gilinsky asked me sympathetically. "Yea my eye just hurts. It's throbbing and plain out disgusting." I said with a small laugh. "And can you ask Nash to get me ice please?" "He already left" Gilinsky answered. He then kissed my eye and I giggled and thanked him. Nash came in and gave me the ice and I placed it on my eye. Hayes burst through the bathroom door dressed in a creepy killer clown outfit. I'm not gonna lie it was VERY creepy. The whole room erupted into cries of laughter. Daniela was hiding behind everything she could find and was pouring her eyes out. I guess she's scared. Taylor was vining everything while Hayes went up to her and hugged her and Daniela was pushing him then kicked in the dick so hard it was so funny. Taylor got everything and posted it on every single social media account he had. Hayes was on the floor groaning and holding it in pain. I pushed him onto the bed and gave him my ice. I took out my phone and vined him groaning in pain holding the ice in his pants on his dick. I did the same as Taylor. We all joined Hayes on the bed and watched some movies. At around 2 am everyone went back to their rooms so they wouldn't be exhausted tomorrow at the show.

<TOMORROW AT THE SHOW>
We all went on stage and acted stupid as always. When it was time for the Q&A we basically received questions like "NASH MARRY ME" or "GILINSKY FUCK ME" it was honestly pretty funny. It was finally my turn to answer a question and I pointed to a girl with a Hayes Grier sweatshirt on. "KAYLEIGH WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING SLUT? NO WONDER MATTHEW CHEATED ON YOUR SORRY ASS, YOUR AN UGLY WHORE! YOUR BROTHERS PROBABLY JUST FELT BAD FOR YOU SO THEY BROUGHT YOU. GO KILL YOURSELF!" She screamed. "FUCK YOU BITCH AT LEAST IM NOT A FAKE ASS WANNA BE NICKI MINAJ WITH YOUR FAKE BOOBS AND ASS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed back. All the fans were quiet and shocked that I said that. It was true tho, she looked like a slutty Barbie. "OH YEAH AT LEAST I WASNT A SUICIDAL FREAK WHO WAS ABOUT TO CUT FOR ATTENTION" I'm fed up with this bitch. She doesn't know my life (A/n I actually don't curse like this so don't jump to conclusions😂) Tears were threatening to pour out of my eyes. I ran out of there as fast as I could. Nobody knew about that except for Cole and Nessa and it wasn't for attention. I just kept running. (Just keep swimming just keep swimming what do you do you swim swim what do you do you swim just keep swimming just keep swimming) Of course being the klutz I am I trip and fall. But soon enough Hayes was at my side. He picked me up and brought me back to the hotel and I just cried into his chest. He brought me up to his room and laid me down in his bed and cuddled up next to me. "Was I just a mistake?" I ask him just above a whisper. "What do you mean?" "I mean you know in a toy factory and there are rejects?" "Yea" "Well am I a reject? Did God mean to put me in this world?" "What?!? Of course not! Kayleigh why do you think that?" "So many bad things happen to me and you only know half of them." I said still barely above a whisper. He looked confused. "Let me see your wrists." "What?!? You think I cut?" I said now my voice cracking in a whisper. Now let me tell you that is not a pretty voice. "Well was it true that you almost did." "I mean yea but I think of it now and it's so stupid to do that. And plus I promised Nash when I was younger that I would never ever cut or even think of it. But I guess I broke that promise because I thought of it." "Kayleigh I hope you know that I love you, Nash loves you, Skylynn, Mom, Dad, everybody. Don't ever think less of you. Life is too short to end it. Live it as an adventure and take advantage of it. " "Wow your deep Benjamin" I said with a laugh. "Well that's the inner me" he said laughing. "Now come on let's go to sleep you had a long day." Hayes said kissing my forehead. I love my brother and he loves me. Anybody would be lucky to have him, sister, girlfriend. All I know is that Daniela is VERY lucky to have him. I slowly drifted to sleep.

<NASH'S POV> (Earlier that day when that bitch dissed Kay)
I noticed Kayleigh left then I ran into the crowd and beat the shit out of that girl. She's lucky the security guards came and pulled me off or she would probably die. "Nash what the Fuck?" Bart asked me. "I wasn't just gonna let her talk shit about my sister like that. She has no fucking idea of what she's been through lately." "Fine Nash I'm gonna let it slide this time but the next time your gonna get serious consequences." "Okay" I answered. I hope Kayleigh's okay but she is with Hayes so she's fine.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A/n so yea hope ya like it ✌️ my food monsters🍕