Chapter 8

*2weekslater*

//KAY'S POV\\

Me, Nessa, and Dani are at my house just watching weird YouTube videos. No surprise, Dani picked them. Nash just came home with Hayes from his football practice. Hayes probably went upstairs to take a shower. We continued watching videos and about five minutes later Hayes came downstairs with no shirt, no surprise there. I could tell Dani was staring at him. "Hayes put on a shirt there's little kids here." I said sarcastically and covered Daniela's eyes. "Oh shutup" Hayes said then pulled my hands away from her eyes making her look directly at him. "Hayes go take a shit or something. I know you want to." I said sticking my tongue out at him. He just rolled his eyes sitting down on the couch next to Dani. "I'm hungry" Nash said. "You're always hungry, and so am I" I got up and took the home phone and ordered pizza. We watched a couple episodes of Winnie the Pooh in the screening room then the doorbell rang. I went to the door paid the guy and called everyone into the dining room. "Hey where are Poo Bear and Gummy Bear" I asked. "They are still in the screening room. Hayes wanted to tell her something." Nessa answered with a smirk.

//DANI'S POV\\

Hayes wanted to tell me something and I had no clue what was going on. "Ok so I've been wanting to tell you something for a long time. Daniela Jordan Winters, the first time I lay my eyes on you I immediately fell in love. The way your straight, brown, ombré hair flows side to side when you walk is perfect. The way you laugh, oh my god your laugh I can't even explain how much I love your laugh. Your smile, your perfectly white and straight teeth are so beautiful, just like the rest of your perfect body. Your eyes, greenish blue, amazing .You can't be explained in only a few words, you need the whole English dictionary even more. I'll hire Dr. Seuss to make you more words to describe how perfect you are. Would you do me the honors, and like to be my girlfriend?" He asked in hopes Of me saying yes. I was tearing up he is so sweet and hot how could I not. "No" "W-what?" He asked about to burst into tears. "I said no. I would not like to be your girlfriend... I'd love to" his frown quickly turned into a smile so big. His dimples are amazing. All of a sudden all I felt were his soft, pink lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync. My stomach was literally doing more flips than a gymnast during her floor routine. We were deep into the kiss then I heard a camera click. I broke the kiss, not happy to, and turned my head. Nash had Hayes's phone then posted it to instagram captioning 'aw these love birds, photo by Nash:D #dayes #hayes4dayes' I just smiled at Hayes. "So you guys a thing" Nash asked. "Yea" we both said in unison. We walked out holding hands. "OMG YOU GUYS A THING!!!" They must've gone on instagram. We just nodded. "GET SOME HAYES" Nash screamed. I just blushed. Kayleigh punched him in the gut then everyone burst into laughter. I'm the happiest girl in the world right now.

//HAYES'S POV\\

I went into the kitchen to get a drink but then Kayleigh and Nessa randomly appeared in front of me just glaring. "You hurt my sister in any way possible I will beat ur sorry ass so hard you will have to get it amputated." Nessa said seriously. "Hayes even though your my little bro, she is my basically like my sister and best friend. You hurt her I will hurt you even more. I know what it's like to get my heart broken and I don't want that for Dani. I will kill you. You got that?" I nodded my head. Honestly I was a little scared cause Kayleigh goes through a lot and she could pour out all her anger on me and hurt me bad. I was just thinking how lucky I am to a girl like Daniela. She's just so... perfect. =]