Chapter 7

&KAY'S POV&

"Listen Kay, I'm so sorry. You don't know how sorry I am I love you. You are the best thing that ever happen to me. Please, how many pretty's can I put before please. We can work this out. Please baby." Matt whispered the last part. I can't believe he's actually saying sorry, this is all a joke. "No Matt I'll never forgive you. Do you actually expect me to run into your arms and say 'a million times yes' no that will never happen!" "Why I did nothing?" "You did nothing?!?? Are You Kidding Me?!? 1- YOU FUCKING HAD SEX WITH THE SCHOOL SLUT, 2- YOU LIED TO THE WHOLE SCHOOL SAYING I BROKE UP WITH YOU CAUSE YOU CALLED ME STUPID. WHAT A FUCKING LIE THAT IS!!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR STUPID FACE EVER AGAIN I HATE YOU!!!!!" I screamed running away. I ran into the bathroom with someone following me I don't care though. I started rummaging through my backpack. I found it. My pencil sharpener. I took it apart and took one of the blades out. My existence in the world is so worthless. Was I really about to do this? Yes. I held the cold blade next to my skin. Suddenly some girl took it out of my had and flushed it down the toilet. "NOO!! WHY COULDNT YOU LET ME?!? IM WORTHLESS. NO BODY LOVES ME!!!" Suddenly Cole walked through the door, what how?!?! "Kay look up at me" I recognize that voice. Wait when did Nessa come in here. I am so confused. "Kay come here" Cole said embarrassing me in a hug. I just cried and cried into the crook of his neck. He lifted up my chin. "Listen you are a beautiful girl not worthless. You're probably thinking how did I get here? Well Nessa texted me to come ASAP. You are so beautiful, funny, nice, caring, sweet girl. You know who loves you? ME I LOVE YOU!!" Then he smashed his lips on mine. A zoo was in my stomach. It was like the 4th of July, Fireworks everywhere. I'm pretty sure he felt that too. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" "No... I would love to" I said with a smile. We walked out of the bathroom holding hands. He is perfect with his dirty blonde hair and his blue eyes. He's amazing.

<><><><><>>><><>><>>>><<<<<><><><<<>

A/n Cole huh 😏 hope you liked it ✌️ my food monsters