CHAPTER 14

Before I start, in the last chapter, I forgot to put Aaron there. How did I forget-_- Btw he's in the room with Matt, Carter, and Shawn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/KAY'S POV\
After our long day at the beach, they all wanted to stay and start a bonfire. I was tired and sandy so I told them I was going to go back to the hotel. "Wait up," Taylor called out to me. I paused my pace and replied, "Yes, Taylor?" "I just wanted to walk you back." He said. "Well don't," I rolled my eyes. I know I sound like a bitch, but I just wanted to jump in a hot shower then go to bed. He ignored my comment and walked along side me. I might as well have a little fun. "Hey, Tay?" "Mhm" "Well, you know about my recent break up with Matt, right? I just felt lonely and abandoned lately... it's just tough." I said trying to hide my smirk. "Well Kay I won't make you feel that way. I'll treat you right." I started to lean in, so did he. We were about an inch apart, then I smacked him so hard and bolted away. I took the stairs since it took a shorter amount of time. I stopped in the middle of floors and started bursting out into a fit of laughter. Once I calmed down I made my way to my room.

/TAYLOR'S POV\
We both started to lean in. I've been waiting for this moment to happen, now I'm finally going to get it. We were about an inch apart, then she smacked me as hard as she could. Kay's hits hurt. She left me to stand there dumbfounded. After a minute of processing what just happened, I just walked back to the bonfire. Shawn was singing and playing on his guitar a cover of Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood. During the song I just kept my head down, rethinking what just happened. I was taken out of my thoughts when Aaron threw a marshmallow at me. I took it from the sand and threw it back at him. His mouth was open talking to Carter, and I had a lucky shot causing the sandy marshmallow to go in his mouth. We all broke out into a huge fit of laughter, except for Aaron. He was about to grab another one from the bag but JJ stopped him and said, "Don't waste the marshmallow's I want to make s'mores." He then pulled out a bag from behind him containing chocolate bars and graham crackers. I high fived him and so did the rest of the guys along with Nessa and Dani.

/KAY'S POV\
I hopped out of the shower and put on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I got in the bed and turned on the TV. I switched the channel to MTV and Ridiculousness was on. I love that show so much and it's hilarious. They were guest staring Kendall and Kylie Jenner and it showed them fighting when they were younger. I was slowly falling asleep but trying to at least finish this episode, but my eyelids slammed shut.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/n Thank You guys for 305 reads:* iK that isn't a lot but still. Anywho I have disappeared for a while but I got bored so I decided to update. It is currently 1:31am here in NY and it is a school night. 8D I'm hungry :/ Sooooo...............
✌️MY WONDERFUL FOOD MONSTERS✌️