Chapter 6

A{KAYLEIGH'S POV}

*BLEEP BLOOP BLEEP BLOOP*

My new alarm clock rang since I threw the last one at my wall using my phone as a temporary one. Back to reality. UGHHH today's school. We had a three day weekend since Columbus Day was Monday or whatever holiday it was. I got into the shower, it was so relaxing I just wanted to stay like that all day. When I got out I dried myself, well duh. I changed into

- Cookie Monster sweatshirt

- black leggings

- light blue vans

I did the normal makeup routine then went downstairs to eat breakfast. I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and poured my cereal and milk. While I was I eating, I remembered something, my locker is right next to Matt's. Well shit. I finished eating and put the dishes in the sink. I called Hayes down here and he whined about not being able to eat. We grabbed our bags and walked out to the car with Nash waiting. "BYEEE!" Sklynn yelled standing in the doorway. "BYEEE!" We all screamed back.

//At Skool\\

I walked down the halls, getting dirty glares from people I've seen around school a couple times but I don't even know them. The thing is the glares were all coming from girls. I wonder what's going on. O well. I walked to my locker and standing right in front of it was Matt. He had his arm in a cast and the he still had the black eye. I started tearing up but his back was turned, almost as if he was crying. "You look beautiful" some dude whispered in my ear. "Wh-" I got cut off by his hand being placed on my mouth. He dragged me to the janitors closet and these stupid teachers did nothing. The weird dude locked the door and pushed me to the ground. I saw his face he was one of Matt's closest football friends. "What do you want?" I said sassily. "You broke up with my best bud because he called you stupid." "What? That's not true." "Save it the whole school knows. You probably dumped him just to hook up with someone else you slut." "I don't know what you're talking about. That's not true at all if Matthew told you the story that way than he is wrong and he knows he is." I said standing up from the floor. "Sit back down" "No why should I listen to y-" he punched me in the stomach. He's gonna get it. I slapped him as hard as i could and a handprint was left there. He punched me in the eye so I punched him back. He got furious and was about to kill someone I crawled under his arms and snuck out the door. What the hell just happened in there? Everyone was in their classes except for me and Matthew. Luckily Matt was very slow when he was sad. "Matt" he turned around and his dark brown eyes met my green ones " Kay"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/n I was really tired while writing this chapter so bare with me ✌️MY FOOD MOSTERS✌️