Chapter 12

:KAY'S POV:
--SKIPPING TO LAST DAY--
Today's the day we leave for MAGCON HAWAII. I'm so excited to finally go to Hawaii. Our flight leaves at 12 and it's currently 10:30 meanwhile everyone's still sleeping. I was about to just wake Nessa up nicely but I had an idea. I searched my bags until I finally found it. I opened the vine app and counted to 3 slowly. "1...2...3 HONKKKKKKKKKKK" " AH SHIT YOU BROUGHT YOUR BLOWHORN?!?!" Nessa yelled at me. I just laughed so hard while the vine ended. I posted it with the caption 'watch your back;)'. I saw Nessa try to hide under the covers but I quickly ripped them off of her screaming "WAKE UP POOPHEAD!" "I'm up" she then went to the bathroom to take a shower but forget her necessities so I took them and knocked on the door to let her know I put it I front of the door. Since I took a shower last night I don't need to take one now. I got dressed in a muscle tee from PINK that says 'I just can't' and pajama shorts with slippers that can also be shoes since we are just going into the air and it's going to be hot in Hawaii since I'm going XD. I left my hair naturally down and only curled my eyelashes. Since Nessa wasn't ready I decided to get breakfast without her. I took my phone and key-card then left. I was on twitter responding to some fans which caused me to bump into someone and fall on my butt. I started to speak but cut myself off, " I'm sor- oh it's you" "Now that's not nice is it" Matt said as he put out a hand for me. I just got up on my own and looked at my phone with now a crack in it since I decided to leave the case in the room. I am so smart. "Do you wanna just go get breakfast?" "Sure, I'm just surprised you didn't go crying to Nash or Hayes." "I was trying to be friendly but apparently you wanna be a dick. Suit yourself." I said as I was walking faster towards the breakfast buffet in the lobby. Matt caught up to me and took a plate looking at the options. "Sorry about that." "It's fine." I said as I got bacon and started to make a small waffle (It was pretty cool) "Kay," "Yea Matt?" "Can we please just be friends again? It's killing me inside knowing that you hate my guts." "I would love to be friends again. FYI it wasn't your guts' fault you were a douche so I didn't hate your guts." I smirked at the end because of my smart remark. "Ha-Ha so funny" he said with a laugh, "So... friends?" "Friends" I said smiling. The waffle machine beeped signaling my waffle was done. I grabbed it out of the machine then got butter and syrup for my waffle along with scrambled eggs and a fruit cup. I found a table that we could sit at and I started eating without waiting for Matt to come. "Forgetting something?" He asked as he came over. I just tilted my head in confusion. He then gave me an OJ. "Why thank you." I said with a chuckle. Once we finished eating our delicious meal we went upstairs back to our rooms. Everyone was up except for the bear couple [ a/n if u dont know then that's poo bear (Hayes) and gummy bear (Daniela) ] I called everyone into their room then we all took a couple pictures of them cuddling and posted it to our social medias. Carter vined us all screaming 'GET UP' then they both shot out of bed. Daniela stood up on the bed and said "HOW DARE YE TO ABRUPTLY AWAKEN THE KING AND QUEEN FROM THEIR PEACEFUL SLUMBER!!" "By King and Queen do you mean the King and Queen of stupidity and retardation?" Taylor said which all caused us to laugh. "For that retardedest-" "Retardedest isn't a real word" I pointed out with a chuckle. "Well it is in my kingdom. Now I summon you all to 10 thousand years in the dungeon" "GET DRESSED ALREADY WE ARE LEAVING IN 15 MINUTES TO THE AIRPORT!" Nash yelled as he threw a pillow at her which caused her to fall off the bed. We all laughed and left for them to get ready. Hawaii here we come.

***********************************************************************************
A/n Hoped y'all liked it and thank you so much for your reads even though there are not that many cuz this book sucks but whatever
✌️FOOD MONSTERS✌️ XD