•1

*music-8teen*
*plz don't forget to vote!*

June 12th,

    It was about 8 in the morning and I heard the kids screaming..there's never a quiet morning, and my Dad cussing me out and calling me the worse things you could think of. I get up and walk into my bathroom, brush my teeth and do my normal routine then i head downstairs and start cleaning. I could tell my mom was gone because my dad was being extra mean. I kissed my brother and sister and told them good morning while my dad is still muttering things behind me. I was so used to it that i would just agree and bite my tongue but today was different. i couldn't hold back anymore.
     "Are you gonna be helpful today or stay useless and be the piece of shit your dad is. It's no use in trying your just gonna be like him." He said while slamming my head into the wall, I immediately got a migraine but I ignored him the first time and kept doing the dishes until he screamed at me and slapped me in the face causing me to hit the floor. "i was speaking to you!"
    I clenched my jaw wiping the newly drawn blood from my lip "yes sir." I said trying not to cry because I know he'll hurt me. Then i heard the kids starting to cry yelling my name, My eyes filled with tears when i stood up and told my little sister and brother that it's okay and then I ran to my room. i locked my door and pushed my dresser to block it when i heard my dad chasing me.
     I grabbed my book sack/purse got my wallet, tooth brush, brush, and as many clothes as i could and i jumped out my window.
    It was now 12 in the day and i was confused and hurt. i still had my pajamas on. which was only high waisted short and a crop top.
     As i walked out my neighborhood i had a million thoughts coming through my head. where would i stay? what was i doing? i can't go back now there's no telling what he'd do. The thought of leaving my mom made my eyes full with tears but i was moving on and i couldn't look back.

3pm
    It felt like i had been walking for hours but i had to keep going, i remembered there was a camp not to far from where i was. My best friend always talked about it, but then she left. So i started to head towards the camp hoping i had enough money to register.
     As i arrived at the camp i was awed, it looked like so much fun! i was gonna start over. I was gonna change, i was gonna be different, i wasn't gonna let people hurt me, and i wasn't gonna let anyone in no matter what. i thought to myself that this was if, my break from my abusive life.

*okay that's it for rn, sorry if it sucks lmao idk  what my plan is i'm just going with the flow for rn. But lemme know how y'all feel. i might delete this story.*