•9

As we were riding on our bikes it was a comfortable silence, I didn't know how to start a conversation because there was really nothing to talk about. "Summer how did you make those guys listen to you earlier, it's almost like they obeyed you." Alex asked, "I don't know they just did, I didn't think it'd work though. Zhen then looked at me with worrisome in her eyes 'I'll explain everything later when it's just us' I mouthed to her. She just nodded and smiled, "look it doesn't matter, what's all good is that we are all safe and we made it." I said, "yeah well we should probably stop somewhere and get new clothes, that thing most likely got our scent."  We all agreed and kept an eye out for any stores.
     As we were on the mountain highway Dariush spotted a store that looked like a mall so we headed there, Gabriel and I shared a few glances on the way. Something about him made me want his lips again, he made me feel loved in a way. A way I hadn't felt in a very long time, but I wasn't sure how he felt. He hadn't really spoken any words to me since, but I just brushed it off.
    Shortly we arrived at the mall and we all headed in to get new clothes, I didn't need a change of clothes since I already changed but they made me because of my scent. "Look" Dariush said as he grabbed a play sword and made weird sounds with it. I never understood them when they quoted those weird game things but I found it pretty funny. We were all joking when Gabriel called us over to a adidas clothing section. "Ouu these are sweet!" Douche said as he picked his out fit, we all picked out fits and went to certain stores to change.

    I chose a blue crop top, high waisted blue jean shorts, an adidas hat, and some adidas shoes

    I chose a blue crop top, high waisted blue jean shorts, an adidas hat, and some adidas shoes. I liked this outfit, I never owned anything this nice before. I went into a random store and began changing, I put everything on but my hat, I didn't really like it on me so I just put it in my book sack. 
     I heard someone in the room moving stuff around so I walked over to the sound but as I got closer I saw Gabriel changing. He had everything on but a shirt, I admired his soft tan skin and his abs before someone tapped on me shoulder. I jumped, but then realized it was just zhenzhen. I tried to hide Gabriel with my body but she already knew I was watching "you don't have to hide that you like him, I already knew it." She said while laughing. "What? You trippin I wasn't watching him I-i just you know..walked up on him and didn't look away right away.." I smirked, "Hey I'm not hating, y'all would be really cute, but when you sneak off at night you should learn to be more quiet." She said while laughing. I gasped "what?! We didn't sneak off what you mean!" I whisper yelled.
   "What y'all talking about?" Gabriel said while coming up behind me putting his hand in my lower back. "Oh just about yalls little sneaking around last night." Gabriel looked like he had seen a ghost then looked at me. "Hey I didn't tell her nothing she's just assuming," I said while throwing my hands up in the air. "Okay okay but you won't convince me, I know what I heard." Zhen said while wiggling her eyebrows and walking away. "We didn't do anything- and she's gone" I said while laughing. "I promise I didn't tell her anything though" i said while facing Gabriel. He put his finger over my mouth and grabbed my hand, he brought me behind a rack of clothes and connected our lips. I smiled into the kiss, this kiss wasn't like the one back at his house. It was slow and almost romantic, I loved it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and then pulled away. "I've been wanting to do that all day." He said smiling, "not gonna lie me to" i said while smiling. "What do we tell the others?" I asked, "well keep it on the low." He said while winking and walking away backwards, "okayy then" I said while smiling. We walked back out to the opening where everyone was waiting. "Hey where y'all been?" Alex asked, "here" Gabriel said. He was really good at keeping things low key, as if nothing ever happened.
    "Nahh they were smoochin!" Dariush said while making a kiss noice, "um no the fuck?" I said while laughing. "Pshh please it's obvious y'all are into each other." Dariush said, "Come on man I already told you I don't got time for that." He said in a very serious tone. Like so serious it almost hurt my feelings, but I remembered what he told me and ignored it. "Okay we need to get going now," Alex said. We all started riding our bikes out when Alex just stopped at the entrance causing us all to slam on our breaks and slur a few cuss words. "Please don't tell me we have to teach you how to ride again?" Douche said, "that's a 1973 Ford mustang mok.1" we all paused and looked ahead of us. "That thing doesn't have any computers that could've got burnt up right?" Gabriel asked, "nope" Alex said. We all ran to the car when Alex yelled "I'm driving!"
    We all ran to the car and got situated in, Zhen sat in the passenger seat, Dariush, Gabriel, and I sat in the back, and Alex was driving. "Come on start this shit up!" Dariush yelled, Alex was excited but then looked down at the stick. "I can't drive a stick." I sighed then looked over at Zhen because she was smiling, "what are you grinning for?" I asked.
    Next thing I knew Zhen got in the drivers seat and took off, I was surprised but I always said she was a bad bitch. We were bumping to some music for a while when we were interrupted by the big alien jumping onto our car. "Shit, not again" I said. Gabriel kept grabbing me trying to pull me down because he knew the alien was on the roof. "Hurry duck he's on the roof!" He kept yelling, I was trying to duck but it wasn't enough time. The alien grabbed me and took me out of the roof, I was completely terrified. Every ounce of my body was frozen, I could hear everyone  screaming my name but it all faded out when the alien rose me up to his face. What do I do?
     I then felt that same energy I felt back when the criminals were trying to get the key from us. This power rushing threw my body, I closed my eyes then opened them back up. Then looked down to see my hands glowing purple again, the alien stopped and looked at me as if he admired me. "Everyone jump out of the car now!" I screamed, "What?" They screamed, "now!" I then looked at the alien and used the power that I didn't know I had to throw him off the bridge along with the car. I then landed on my feet and balled my purple glowing hands into a fist so they would stop as I closed my eyes.
    Zhen ran next to me and looked into my eyes "explain this to me, why are your eyes glowing?" She asked shocked once again, "not around them, I will tell you  later I promise." I heard the others running over so I just closed my eyes until they stopped glowing.
    We all talked and made our jokes, Gabriel was the last to hug me because he wanted to whisper sweet things in my ear. It made me feel protected, "you scared me to death sunshine." He said while pulling away from the hug, I just smiled and sighed. "Wait hold the fuck up.." Dariush said walking towards me, I got really nervous I was wondering if he had seen something in my eyes but he moved a piece of my hair out of the way to look at my neck. "Is that a hickey!?" He asked, I looked over to Gabriel to see his eyes grow wide. My cheeks began to burn and I covered my neck and said "it's probably from that alien, yk I just got attacked." Douche looked at me like I was dumb, "I'm not dumb..I've seen hickeys and you've got a few right there on your neck. So where they from?"

*vote and comment*
*sorry if this makes no since lmao I'm rlly tired. But yeah next chapter summer should be finding out what her powers are really capable of!! And we are getting really close to the sequel, I'm so excited for that..but yeah gimme opinionssssss*
Xoxo<3