• 4

June 13th
(Night time)
*Don't forget to comment and vote!
     I was the first one to change I put on a denham skirt, a white cropped shirt, and some vans..

     I put back on my book sack and left the tent with my clothes in my hand, as I walked out Alex was waiting so I handed him the clothes and tried to find zhen Zhen

     She was in the tent next to me and as I entered she was putting on her shirt. "Is this cute I really need help!" She said while ruffling her clothes. "Mhmmm you could add a little something. Do you still have scissors?" I asked. "Yeah?" Zhen replied, "okay give them to me and give me your shirt.
     She didn't hesitate as she gave me the items and I began to cut.. "there I'm done!"

      She looked uneasy about the outfit at first but i made her trust me

      She looked uneasy about the outfit at first but i made her trust me. So she put it on and looked great! "Mhmmm were missing something.." I looked around our cabin and found one of zhens black head bands. "Perfect!" She looked in the mirror and smiled.
    "You look good, don't look down on yourself so often." I said with a warm smile.
(Play music)
    We walked out of the tent where all the boys waited for us and Zhen came out first. Alex mouth almost dropped to the floor, it felt as if it was in slow motion. Then I came out and instantly met eyes with Gabriel, there it goes..he makes me numb.
    Gabriel looked me up and down with a smirk on his face, as did the rest of the boys. "Take a picture it'll last longer." I said walking up to them and waking them out of there trance.
    They all jumped and Dariush said "I-I wasn't even looking at you. I was thinking about the alien." Everyone laughed and I said "your thinking about the aliens dick?! Damn I didn't know that's how you rolled but hey, I'm not judging." Everyone busted out laughing and Dariush didn't know what to say. I play punched his shoulder and said "I'm just kidding, don't look so sad"
     Everyone laughed again but we were interrupted by another explosion. "Alex you should get those clothes to the river now." Dariush said while looking into the sky "it's getting dark and that thing might wake up soon." I nodded to agree and Zhen spoke up and said "I'll go with you, it's not safe for you to go alone." I couldn't help but smile, they definitely liked each other. I wiggled my eyebrows at Zhen when Alex started walking away and she punched my shoulder. "Ahaha didn't hurt." I said while flipping her off. (In a joke way, their best friends.)
    She flipped me back off while walking backwards and turned it into a piece sign, "peace, we'll be back later." I told her bye and then turned around to see the boys smiling. "What're y'all so happy for?" They both laughed and I sat there in confusion. "Y'all aren't like most girls, more bad ass, less bitchy." Douche said.. "not in a bad way though, I like it..y'all are chill."
    "Okayyy then thanks I guess" I said while walking past them. "Let's sleep in this tent tonight, it bigger and I think we should all stay together." I said while entering the tent. The boys followed me in and I started to make a pallet on the sleeping mat. "Were gonna sleep with you girls?" Douche said. "Uhh yeah, like I said we all need to stick together in case something happens." He nodded and started helping me fix the Mat.
    "Here's some of zhens glow sticks we can use as lights when it gets dark, they should be getting back soon." I said while putting the glow sticks in the middle of the pallet.
      A few minutes later alex and zhenzhen arrived and joined the circle while sitting criss cross.  Zhen opened her book sack and Said "here I found some snacks in the kitchen." While she poured them in the circle. I grabbed a granola bar and I didn't realize how hungry I was until I ate three of them.
     We sat in a comfortable silence while stuffing our faces and out of no where Gabriel said "so what's yalls stories?" We all paused and looked around, "like life stories?" I asked. "Well yeah." He said.
    "We can go in a circle telling stuff about ourselves to get to know each other." Gabriel said, I smiled "sure that sounds like a great idea. How about you go first Alex." Alex was sitting across from me next to zhen who was on my left side, and Gabriel was on my right side.
    "Umm sure." He said putting down his granola bar and wiping his hands off. "Well I'm 13 years old and I live with my mom, I love her so much. I love studying nasa and space recognitions, as you guys probably knew by now.." we all smiled at him nodding our heads when he grabbed his wrist watch and said "this is my dad watch, it means the most to me. He died in a fire trying to save my life." A tear was going down his face so we all grabbed him and reassured him that it was okay.
     "Okay I'm next!" Douche said while gettinf comfortable. "Soo my mom is the best mom anyone could ever ask for, my dad is a role model and the best dad anyone could ever ask for..I'm grateful for my drip..andddd yeah that's about it." I laughed, I found Douche really funny but some of his dick acts messed up his personality a bit.
     "How about you go Zhen?" I said looking over at her. "Okay..well there's not really much to say..let's just say that my dad wanted a girl so I'm here." She said while smiling. Of course I already knew all of this so I told her "it's okay we're your family."
    She smiled and asked for me to go,"well okay, I'm 15 years old about to turn 16. My favorite colors are yellow,green, and baby blue." I finished while smiling. "That's it?" Alex said "you must have a family story right?" He said while looking at me.
    I looked down at the grown and gulped "Let's just say dad didn't want me." I felt tears coming but I pushed them back with a smile. "Okay Gabriel now you" i said.
    "Well I just turned 16 years old, my mom and dad got a divorce so she was running out of money you know, so I tried my best to always help her. Until other stuff happened and yeah, now I'm here."
     I smiled at him and he looked down at me and smiled back, "Okay enough of this sad stuff let's go to bed." Dariush said while laying down. Zhen got next to Alex, I got next to Zhen, and Gabriel got next to me.
     Everyone was asleep including Gabriel but I just couldn't sleep, talking about my family made me realize that my mom and siblings were in danger. So I got up and sat at the opening of the tent with a glow stick in my hand. My memories of my old abusive life had hit me and I felt more fragile, breakable, and less protected.
    I didn't realize that I was crying when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped to the feeling of someone touching me. "Hey are you okay?" Gabriel said while hugging me. I then let it all out, I continued crying "Gabriel I haven't been completely honest." He let go of me and sat next to me. "What do you mean?" He asked while furrowing his eyebrows. "I mean I haven't been completely honest about my life." He stayed quiet letting me know to continue so I did, "I'm actually a run away..my dad was abusive and almost beat me to death so I jumped out my window and left. I miss my mom and my siblings so I guess it's all hitting me now." I said wiping my tears.
     Gabriel didn't really know what to say so he just hugged me and whispered "well now you have me and I'm so sorry that ever happened to you, it won't happen again." I smiled and shook my head.
     He let go and looked down while ruffling his hair "you know I haven't been honest either, but I'm only going to tell you." I shook my head as he continued "I was in juvie. I broke out, I shouldn't even have been in there. It was all a misunderstanding and you know my mom never even visited me once." He said while choking up his tears. I grabbed his hands and said "it's okay I'm right here, I'm not judging." He nodded and continued, "i was a bag boy for my mom trying to get extra money and my mom had to leave so I needed to take over the register. I have a problem where I can't really read numbers or anything unless their wrote down. So I guess I gave a man the wrong change because he accused me of stealing!" Gabriel said in a shrieking voice. "Seriously!?" He kept going on "so they took me away and wouldn't listen to me." He finished.
     "Well I'm listening and I'm always here no matter what. I'm sure your mom loves you she just was scared." He smiled and grabbed my hand again. We sat in comfortable silence when I looked at him with a smile "I like bad boys, something about them I can't quite get" I said teasing him. "Ohhhh really?" He said tickling me. "S-stop please it tickles!" Is said while trying to catch my breathe.
    He stopped and let me catch my breathe, and I looked up smiling fixing my hair as he did his hair to. We met eyes and I couldn't look away, this boy really was something. He looked extremely attractive with the green light from the glow stick on his face.
    He caressed my cheek and started leaning in, was he really about to kiss me?! I leaned in with his lead and we were at least an inch apart he looked down at my lips and bit his..
BOOM
   A huge explosion went off which made us back away from each other and then the others jumped back up. "We need to go!" Zhen said grabbing her things. We all agreed...