•5

June 14th,
*vote and comment*

    We all gathered our things, changed back into our clothes and headed out. I was still not over what just happened with Gabriel, to be honest I didn't know what to think. I told myself not to let anyone in and I did, but he was different. I've dated a few boys in the past and I fell for each one, but I never felt the way I do with them as I do with Gabriel. We were all walking in a comfortable silence when zhen cut in, "does anyone have any idea of how we can get this key to an adult, because there's no way we can get the key to JPL on our own." We all looked at each other and then Gabriel cut in "there's a police station in the city, we can get it to them and let them do it." We all agreed except for Dariush. "Hell no, they literally said to stay out of the city. No walk right in it." We all ignored him and kept walking.
     Zhen brought us to a shack full of bikes and it had a lock on the bikes. Gabriel bent down to try and unlock it but it wouldn't work. "The codes 669, they employees told me."
    I remembered what Gabriel told me about his trouble with numbers, I knew he'd struggle so I bent down beside him watching him struggling. I grabbed the lock from his hand and said "don't worry I got it." Gabe whispered "thank you" in my ear which not as a surprise made me weak.
    "What're dumb bro?" Dariush spit at Gabriel. Gabriel pushed his hair back with his hands and said "I'm not dumb." I unlocked the chain and we all grabbed bikes.
     We were getting ready to leave when I looked over to see Alex standing at the shack still. "Hey what's wrong ? We got to go." I said looking over at him. "I can't go, I'll stay here just leave." I caught on to why he was scared. "I can't ride a bike okay!" He said stuffing his hands into his pockets. "Well don't worry we'll teach you." I said smiling. I ignored the aggravated sighs I heard behind me.
     "There you go your getting it!" I yelled while we were riding down the highway. "Yeah your doing good!" Zhen said on the other side of Alex. "I don't think I can do this guys." Alex said while he began pedaling faster and getting the hang of it. "Alex..your doing it!" Zhen yelled. We all yelled in excitement and kept riding.
     I was drifting a little slower behind the group looking at the city, I'd never been to los Angelas before and I always wanted to. "Hey why are you slowing down?" Gabriel said riding next to me. I jumped at his voice then laughed "sorry I've just never seen this view before, I've always been locked in that house." I exclaimed, "well now you are and you will stay with us when we save the world!" Gabriel said while lifting his hands of his handle bars. I giggled at him and excepted the breeze into my face. I loved it.
     "You know your name reminds me of happiness, like not to sound weird but summer is just awesome and it's full of sunshine. Can I call you that?" Gabriel said smiling at me. "Sunshine?" I said while laughing, "well yeah, it's just sunshine make you feel warm and you make us feel better when we need it.your the sunshine to the friendship." I couldn't help but yell "awwww of course I love that." And I truly did love it, it made me flutter inside.
     "As long as I can give you a nickname though," I said in a Serious tone. "Well sure, what's is it?" He said, "I'm not sure yet I'll eventually come up with one." Gabriel laughed and nudged me a bit. We kept on with our conversations when I heard the others scream and saw Alex fly off his bike. Oh no.
     I ran over to him and I thought he was hurt the way he was just laying there but he was actually looking at something..the city. It was tore up, buildings were on fire, spaceships were destroying it, what were we going to do? "Y'all wanna go there?!" Douche said while panicking "oh hell no I can't do that, look at the city! We won't make it through!" Douche continued on. "All we have to do is get to the police station then leave." Gabriel added. "Okay then let's get moving!" Zhen yelled as she got back on her bike and continued our route.
After a long ride
      We pulled up to the police station and it was completely wrecked, there was no way anyone would be in there, And if they were they were probably dead. "Okay, let's go." Alex said as he took off his helmet, everyone else started to take theirs off as well. "I can't go, I'll stay here" Gabriel said looking down. "Really man your gonna cancel on us now!?" Douche added. I remembered what Gabriel told me about juvie so I needed to help him. "He's right someone needs to stay and watch the bikes in case anyone that got left behind takes them." Gabriel looked up and me and I smiled, "I'll stay with him."

*next chapter is going to be pretty crazy between Gabriel and summer (sunshine) and summers new nickname from Gabriel is sooo cute! But I rlly need help making one up for Gabriel so plz comment and help me out ASAP!!!!*