•8

*vote and comment*

    "O-okay?" I said while sitting back up. "We can't talk here though, follow me." Gabriel said as he stood up and walked to the kitchen. I followed him with a million thoughts rushing through my head.
    We got to the kitchen and he turned around to face me, it was a little dark so pretty hard to see. "What do you mean about us?" I said while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, "you already made it pretty clear you didn't like anyone." Gabriel looked down and ruffled his hair "look i was scared." He said while looking back up at me, "of what?" I asked, "I was scared of admitting I liked you because I thought you didn't like me back." He said while looking down, I lifted his chin up and said "of course I like you Gabe I always have."
     He smiled as we began to lean in closer to each other, until we were inches apart. Then our lips touched, the kiss was almost magical or indescribable, his lips were soft and fit perfect to mine as if they were meant for each other. He pulled away and said "I've been wanting to do that since I met you." He then kissed me again and it slowly escalated into a make out, he picked me up with his hands under my thighs and smashed me against the wall as the make out grew. He then set me on the counter as he began kissing my neck, I'd had a few kisses in the past but none of them were like this. This was more passionate, after he made his way back up to my face he began kissing me again.
BOOM
    another explosion interrupted us once again and I jumped down from the counter, "What the hell!" I said as I fixed myself back up, we ran back into the room to see everyone changing back into their clothes. "We need to go!" Zhen yelled, we agreed and began changing back into our clothes, but I changed into a different pair because the skirt I had on before was a little to inconvenient.

(Disclaimer: I got a few comments on the chapter when she put on her skirt, keep in mind that when her dad kicked her out she stuffed random clothes into her bag so she didn't really get to pick what she was gonna wear!)

    I put on something random with a flannel to cover my shoulders, I wasn't sure if Gabe had left any hickeys so I didn't want to take any chances. As we all finished changing we left the house and began walking through the clothes line that had sheets drying on in. "Do y'all see anything?" Zhen asked as we moved slowly through the sheets. "No not yet," Dariush said as if on cue of him screaming. "What!?" I asked getting closer but realizing it was just a toy that scared him. Then we both saw someone behind it while cocking a gun, Dariush screamed and we began running backwards until I ran right into someone else.
    "What do we have here?" A man with a purge masks said as he walked closer to us. "Nothing man were just kids," Dariush said while putting his hands in the air. "What are you guys doing out here, we are in the middle of an alien invasion?" The masked man asked. "Says the one with the purge mask on." Dariush smart mouthed, "hey so we got jokes?" The man said while pointing his gun towards Dariush, "leave him alone." I said while stepping up, I felt some type of energy come up through my veins. Something I hadn't felt before, then another man walked up saying "what do we have here." While taking off his mask, everyone behind me seemed to have recognized him so they all stepped up saying the name "lou." I looked back in confusion then Gabriel stepped up and yelled "hold on,wait you know this guy?"
   Lou then raised his gun to Gabriel which triggered something I've never felt before inside of me, I looked at the man and used a power I didn't know I had. "Don't you ever point a gun at any of us again" I declared "everyone drop their guns and kick them away." It seemed as if everyone obeyed me and did what I said "summer how'd you do that?" Zhen asked while stepping up beside me. I looked over to her and she seemed scared, like she had seen a ghost. I nodded at her reassuring everything was okay. " It seems you have something that we want."
   "Dignity?" Zhen asked, I smirked at her remark then shut back down whatever power I had felt. All I know is that it made me feel powerful and in control, I liked it. I just hoped no one else had seen whatever Zhen saw in me.
    Then out of no where the big alien we had killed a while back came after the masked men and killed every one of them. We all began to run from the creature when we came across a covered pull, all of us ran around it except for Gabriel. We screamed at him trying to get him to come on but he just kept asking for the glow sticks. Finally, Zhen threw him two glow sticks as we watched Gabriel in confusion. "Gabriel please come on!" I screamed in a worrying voice, Gabriel began to wave the sticks to signal the alien attention when he got on top of the cover of the pool.
    "Come on Gabriel hurry!" We all yelled, "Come on let's go!" I screamed, the alien stepped on the cover and began to speed up after Gabriel when he stepped out of the pool and the alien started sinking into the water. We all hugged Gabriel in excitement and told him his idea was good but way to risky. "That'll hold him off of us until we get to JPL," Gabriel said I got nervous but agreed and we continued our route that we started.

*okay I'm gonna try to upload another chapter tonight, I've been soooo sick and all I've wanted to do was sleep so I'm very sorry for my absence. I hope this makes up for it, it probably sucks lmao but I have more plans!! Let me know what y'all think, and also plz check out my new story called "the new girl in town" :)*