•6

June 14th,
Everyone hesitated at first on the thought of leaving us alone out here with everything going on but I assured them it was for the better.
"Thank you sunshine." Gabriel said behind me while he was leaning up against his bike smirking. Damn he was fine. i smiled "Anytime gabe," he looked at me with a funny face "Gabe? Mhmm I kinda like it?" I laughed "don't get warmed up to I'm just using it to see if that's the one." I said play punching his shoulder. "Ohh you shouldn't have done that!" Gabriel said while picking me up and throwing me over his shoulders and jumping around. "GABRIEL put me down!" I Managed to get those words out between my laughter. "Not until you apologize," Gabriel said, I couldn't see his face but I knew he was doing that little smirk.
"Never." I said, "now put me down I'm to heavy!" I said still laughing, "What?! No your not I could hold u like this all day, your as light as a feather."
It seemed as if a minute or two came by and I finally stopped laughing and said "okay okay fine I'm sorry!" He laughed and finally put my down. But when he set me down I stepped on a rock that made me step closer to Gabe and our bodies were touching. I looked up and our eyes met, yep I got weak again it's those eyes I swear. "S-sorry" I said while starting to back away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.
He tucked my hair behind my ear and whispered "I'm glad I met you." I smiled and when he met my eyes again he looked down at my lips and back at my eyes. He began to lean in and we were not even an inch apart this time. He got closer..
"What the hell are y'all doing?" Dariush asked while he was picking up his bike, "are y'all into each other or something?" We both jumped away from each other and I felt my cheeks get hot, I looked at the ground smiling. There's was no telling how red my cheeks were.
We all kind of brushed past that embarrassment and kept on with our route to JPL. "So I'm guessing y'all didn't find any cops?" I asked as we kept riding, everyone's moods seemed different. "No so we are gonna keep looking."
Alex said while struggling with his bike, "Okay then I guess were back on the road." I said while sighing.
As we were riding I felt eyes on me so I looked over to see Gabriel staring at me, he just smiled so I returned it back. He kept staring at me then he almost ran into a dumpster and I busted out laughing which caused me to crash. "Um ow- I said as I was cut of by a bunch of swat trucks almost hitting us. They all surrounded us making us remove our helmets and our our hands in the air.
So we all did very slowly when a grown man came up and ordered guns down. "What're you kids doing here you should've evacuated hours ago!?" We all waited until someone would reply but no one did so I stepped up "sir we were in the mountains on a camping trip and everyone left us." He forced us on the bus when we kept trying to get his attention but then Alex stepped up, "sir! I'm not going anywhere until I give you this key! You need to take it to JPL!" He said while taking the key off of his neck. "Where did
you get this we've been searching for it all day. You just saved the world." The soldier said. "An astronaut gave it to us sir." I added, "Okay kids get in the bus we need to get y'all out of here!" He said, we all cheered and ran to the bus.
The whole bus was full except for one seat, so we all had to get into it together. Gabriel got by the window,Alex got in the middle, Dariush got beside Alex and they made us girls sit on top of them." I of course had to sit on top of Gabe, but I wasn't complaining. We were all extremely squished but the bus started going when I felt Gabe wrap his arms around my waste and he whispered in my ear "what're we gonna do when the worlds saved?" He said. I went to go answer when the sounds of spaceships interrupted me and the bus flipped...

*okayy ik this is short but next chapter something bigs coming up!! Does someone die? Did I change the story? Mhmmm idkkkkk*

Also I would really appreciate it if y'all showed some love to alicestars14 , she has the most interesting stories and y'all should rlly fw them:))