•7

June 14th,
*vote and comment!!*

    All I remembered was the sound of shots and screaming..then the bus flipped and I blacked out. I could hear people around me but couldn't see anything. I thought I was dead I was in pain everywhere.
    "Hurry find her, get her out!" I heard a similar voice say. "We're trying,keep digging!" Another voice said, I began to go weak and my eyes closed. I stopped breathing, and I started to have memories of all the happiness in my life, all the good moments. Their were a few bad ones of my dad, I felt something dripping on my face. It burned a little and I realized I was breathing again, but my eyes were still closed.
      Then out of no where my whole body kicked of energy and my eyes opened wide, something was different I felt strange. I looked down to see my hands glowing purple, then I looked in the reflection of glass on the ground to see my eyes were the same color. Then I passed back out, it felt like hours had passed until I had woken back up for the second time. Then I realized I was stuck underneath the rows of seats trapped in by the crashed roof, I began to breathe fast and have a panic attack. "Guys!" I screamed while trying to push my way but I felt weak, "help me!" I kept screaming.
    No one could hear me because of how much was on top of me. I began to cry and freak out more, I began to rage and punch things but something happened. I closed my eyes and clenched my fist when everything around me exploded and there I was, free from the bus. I stood there and looked around, my hands were glowing and I began to freak out again. I looked over to see my friends picking up there bikes, then I looked back at my hands and the purple was fading away. "Guys!" I screamed as I began to feel weak and then I hit the floor.
Gabriel's   P. O. V.
     We heard the sound of something exploding but we never looked back because we assumed it was the aliens, we began to pick up our bikes when I heard a voice yell "guys!" I was filled with joy knowing who's voice it is but as I turned around I saw summer passing out onto the floor. "Summer!" We all screamed on cue while running towards her. I checked her pulse and surely she was breathing. "She's breathing, what do we do?!" I asked while turning summer into her back. I could've sworn I seen purple in her eyes but I didn't pay much attention to it, i was so focused on helping her.
     Zhen pushes me over as she pulled water out of her book sack and began pouring it on summers face. She looked almost peaceful, with the sun setting on her face I admired her for a while then she shot up.
    "Where am I? What's going on? Is everyone okay?" She began screaming. I picked her up and hugged her, it felt good having her in my arms again. I whispered in her ear "your okay, I thought I lost you sunshine." She pulled away looking confused, "you thought you lost me? What happened?" I then began to wonder if she was okay. " well the bus crashed and we got our before the roof crashed down on you, i tried to get you out but you never answered. Do you remember any of it?" I said while scratching the back of my neck. "Oh, no I don't remember anything, the last thing i remember is what you whispered in my ea- she stopped when she looked around to see the others. I smiled and felt myself blush. "What was that?" Dariush said smiling, "nothing quit being a douche now let's go before that big alien catches up to us." She began walking to her bike, "anyone seen my helmet?" She said while looking around.
     We all looked at each other confused but kept walking, I laughed at her actions because she seemed a bit off still.
Summers  P.O.V
     I got back onto my bike and felt a little more edgier, or if it was like I gave less fucks. I don't know why but it was weird I changed completely, I felt more of energy and felt more brave. "Watcha thinking about?" Alex said while riding up next to me. "I'm just tired and hungry." I lied, "I was thinking we should find somewhere to stay tonight, why don't we do that?" He asked the group.
    Everyone agreed so we began riding until we found somewhere to go, until I noticed Gabriel stopped. "Woah wait, why are u stopping?" I asked, "this is my street," he said while looking up at me. He was crying and it broke my heart, "cool man why don't we go to your house?" Dariush said, "it's my house, but not my home" Gabriel said while wiping a tear away. "I haven't been completely honest with you guys." Gabriel continued "I was in juvie, I broke out and my mom never visited me once. She doesn't accept me anymore." He finished. "Hey it's okay I'm here," I said while grabbing his arm. "Hey I'm sorry man, but why don't we try it out, it's getting dark." Alex said.
     So we followed Gabriel to his house, we exchanged a few smiled so each other on the way. And then we arrived, we walked in and I saw Gabriel seemed upset again. "Hey it's okay." I said while grabbing his hand. "Let's go find some food!" Zhen said as she ran to the kitchen.
     They found stuff to make sandwiches so we all did and then gathered in a circle like the night before with glow sticks. We were eating in a comfortable silence when Dariush cut in "Hey so how did you get arrested?" Gabriel looked down and said "I don't really feel like talking about it right now let's play a game or something."
    "Okayyy how about truth or dare?" Dariush said while sitting up. "Okay" we all said while fixing our postures. "Okay Zhen truth or dare?" I asked. "Umm truth" I sighed "ahh boo, okay mrs. boring! Is it true that you like Alex?" She got as white as a ghost and I smirked. "Yeah obviously," She said while smiling at him. I was honestly shocked that she admitted it but I knew they had that conversation before because I might have "overheard" it. Suckers I laughed to my self, "Okay truth or dare Alex." Zhen said carrying on the game "dare" he said smiling. "I dare you to sing you and your moms song," she said while smiling. He sang the song and we all got our laughs and then he carried on the game. "Truth or dare Dariush?" "Truth" Douche responded. "Okay is it true you've had sex before?" Dariush smacked his teeth against his tounge, "well yeah..obviously!"
    We all laughed and obviously no one believed him, "Okay it's my turn Gabriel,truth or dare?"He asked "truth" Gabriel said, My heart began to beat fast because I knew Dariush caught us flirting a few times. "Okay do you like anyone?" Dariush asked, "no" Gabriel said "I don't have time for a relationship." I swear I felt my heart break into a million pieces, I didn't say anything because I didn't want them to know that I was upset. But Dariush noticed and worded through his mouth "sorry" I shrugged it off and never had the guts to look over at Gabriel.  . "Okay let's play a different game I'm not feeling this one." Zhen said while taking another bite of her sandwich. "Okay, how about never have I ever?" I suggest with an evil smirk on my face. "Let's do 10 fingers, if you have out a finger down and the last person with no fingers left it out." I explained.
    Everyone agreed and put 10 fingers up, and Dariush went first "never have I ever..had my first kiss." Gabriel, Douche, and I were the only ones that out fingers down. I looked down to see Gabriel's  hands only have 9 fingers up, I smirked and we continued the game. I sat across from Gabriel but I never once looked up, I was to scared of breaking down.
    I mean I guess he never really said he liked me, but I just assumed it with all the leading on he's been doing. Did he mean it? Was he just not gonna admit it to the group? I mean he did tell me he only trust me at the moment. I looked up to see Gabriel staring at me, I felt my heart ache and my eyes were filling up with tears but I never let them fall. I let him him, I knew this was gonna happen but I still let him in, dammit. He worded something to me but I didn't quit catch it, he looked so good with the glow sticks light reflecting off of his face. Damn..

"Okay we really need to sleep

"Okay we really need to sleep. Alex you can sleep with me, Dariush sleep on the couch, and Gabriel and summer sleep on the other twin bed. Good night." Zhen said as she stood up, we all looked at each other confused and the silence was pretty awkward this time.
     I stood up and went into the bathroom, brushed my hair, and changed. I felt heart broken still from what Gabe said, I wondered if he meant it. I just shook it off and put on my high waisted shorts...

and started to put on my crop top when the door busted open

...and started to put on my crop top when the door busted open. "Oh shit!" I while throwing my arms up against my bra trying to cover my breast. "I'm so sorry sunshine!" Gabriel said as he looked me up and down, smiled and then shut the door. "It's okay!" I yelled as I finished putting on my shirt and grabbed my back pack. I smiled when he called me sunshine, it just made me happy.
    I walked out to see everyone laying down and Gabriel with space next to him that was obviously for me. I walked over to his bed, he looked me up and down then turned back around. I sighed and Layed down.
A few minutes later...
     I was half asleep when I felt Gabriel turn back over to my side and lean over my body. "We need to talk, I can't sleep," He whispered. While His hair was in front of his face as he was looking down at me,my whole body was weak. "Okay about what?" I said as I sat up, "about us..."

*HAHAHAHA THATS IT SIS. you thought. But this chapter sucks like rlly bad, if I have a lot of grammar/spelling  mistakes I'll go back and edit it soon, and it's to thrown together but I had to publish one today. I've just been really busy, but is Gabriel gonna cut things off between them? Or is he gonna confess he likes her? Mhmm idkkkkkk*

(Also I put a huge twist in the story to relate it to the show "stranger things" and gave summer powers, she dosent remember what happened at the bus but towards the end of the book she'll get flashbacks when something happens!! She's gonna have power kind of like elevens from stranger things but just a lot
More cool things added!!)
Love y'all<3