•2

*plz don't forget to vote!*
June 13th,
     I got registered and got a cabin with a really sweet girl named ZhenZhen, she didn't talk much to anyone except for me. She was 12 years old and a bad ass. People seemed to judge her but she was actually really cool. The last two days at camp we stayed glued together and when she didn't talk i did. She reminded me a lot of my old bestfriend which felt good to have a close friend like that again. We had fun in our cabin at nights with these glow sticks she brought telling stories. we talked about how we got here, how our lives at home were, and we truly hit it off. we were great friends, and actually related to a lot of stuff.
     One night we were getting our back packs ready full of necessities for the next day, we were leaving at about 8am to go canoeing with the rest of the campers. I was pretty excited because the last time i went on vacation was when i was 4.
     Zhen had a mission to reach the cliff that showed in the camp pamphlet. So we were going to also do that, we got ready and then went to bed early.
The next morning
    I woke up to Zhen asking "hey do you want to come get breakfast?"but i told her i was gonna stay and get ready. So she left and i brushed my teeth, did my hair, and got dressed into some high waisted blue jean shorts, a cropped shirt, and some vans. I wore my hair natural but had a white scrunchie on my wrist.

^this is what i wore^    As if on cue of me finishing up zhen ran back into the cabin grabbed her book sack off her bed and asked "are you ready summer?!" i laughed and said "hell yeah!" we left the cabin and walked towards the camps vans full of ...

    As if on cue of me finishing up zhen ran back into the cabin grabbed her book sack off her bed and asked "are you ready summer?!" i laughed and said "hell yeah!" we left the cabin and walked towards the camps vans full of kids.
     Zhen was walking to a van as i followed and i noticed her and a ginger colored hair  kid smiling at each other. i smirked and asked "ouuu who's thatttt?" nudging her shoulder. "His name is Alex and i think he's cool..and cute." she said smiling. "get you someeee!" i yelled and she shushed me while pushing me back. The alex kid got in our van so i let him sit by Zhen while i sat in the front. I was all the employees favorites, but this kid behind me kept cussing and didn't really agree with me being up front.
      We arrived at the park grounds and there was a big group in front of us all seeming upset, apparently we couldn't go in the canoes yet because someone took a dump in one. i found it funny and i wasn't to upset so me and Zhen snuck off to find the cliff on the picture. It wasn't to far of a walk, it was definitely worth it when we got there. It was beautiful, and i felt the warmest i had been in a while. I looked at Zhen and asked "is it like you imagined?" and she just smiled and threw her hand in the air. It made me laugh and we were joking around when I heard screaming in the distance. "Hey let's go check it out!" i said running towards the screaming child.  Zhen followed me and we came up on what looked like Alex, but then we got closer to realize is was him!
      The ass hole that sat behind me in the van that couldn't shut his mouth was holding him over the high drop. I was about to say something when i was cut off by a voice near by, "Let him go!" It got silent and I looked over to see a tall boy with jeans, and a blue shirt with a white tea under it. He was the cutest boy i had ever seen. Not trying to sound ridiculous but he was so cute! I couldn't help but smile at him, the boys didn't notice us yet but we stayed back and watched them. The ass hole threw alex on the ground and went after the cute boy. I couldn't quite catch what the douche was saying but he was doing wired moves then charged after the cute boy then the cute boy knocked him out with a punch. "ouuuh!" zhen and I said on cue.
      Then Zhen started making her way towards Alex, she helped him up while checking on him. I followed her and then the cute boy came up and still didn't look at us girls yet, he checked on Alex first. "You okay bud?" He asked the ginger haired boy. "y-yeah i'm fine thanks." Alex said rubbing his head. "no problem." the cute boy said while turning his head to notice me. Our eyes met and that sent a jolt of electricity through my body. he. was. so. hot. He smiled and looked at the ground ruffling his hands in his hair, "my Names Gabriel" he said smiling. "Nice to meat you i'm summer,that's Zhen, and that's alex" i said pointing to each one of them . "mann that was a sucker punch!" the douche yelled walking up to us. "i'll get you next time." he continued. I rolled my eyes and sighed "You deserved that more than anything, maybe act less like a dick and people would like you." i spit out. As the douche was going to say something he was cut off by a big explosion.
     We all jumped and were full of confusion. I looked into the sky to see these space ship like things shooting each other and more booms were going off. "We need to get back to the vans now!" Alex yelled. "well does anyone know the way?" i asked. "I do follow me" Gabriel said as we started following him. "oh hell no wait this is my clique, we going this way let's go." The douchesaid as he turned around and started walking. We kept following Gabriel and the douche sighed, turned around and followed us.
      We arrived at the camp to realize they all left us. "Those ass holes!" the douche yelled as i felt my phone going off, i looked at it and said "shit we have to evacuate somethings wrong!" then i noticed my battery randomly got drained from 90% to 2%. "My phone just died!" i yelled "It was just on 90%!" alex grabbed my phone then yelled "They are using our battery!"
BOOM-
     We all ducked to the noice and then ran noticing a spaceship get close then crash right by us. Dariush was the douches name, i picked up on that when Alex was yelling at him. Well i like calling him the douche, anyways he went up to the spaceship and said "What the hell kinda alien shit!" then gabriel went up to it and touched it but backed away in pain from the hot door on his hand.  Then Zhen poured her water bottle on the handles and the door busted open and shot at a Dariush knocking him out cold. "What's inside?!" i yelled...

*someone give me ideas on what to write about in this story. i have writers block. but yeaaa this is fun!*