Welcome!

Hello one and all!

Thank you all so much for deciding to try my book. It is one of the first I've written and I hope you all like it.

I just want to give a fair warning that there will be scenes of abuse and rape (this one not as detailed) so please if that makes you uncomfortable don't read any further.

There will also be detailed sexual scenes later on in the book, but also I won't go all Fifty Shades on you! (So dont worry😂)

Please be patient with the book it IS an amature writing it after all. And if you guys have any ideas what so ever please do not hesitate to comment or message me. I appreciate critisism as it makes me a better writer.

This book will become a series if I get enough readers, so if you like it and want a series share it! Share it with your friends... Parents...(probably not them)... Teachers! Anyone...

I also urge you to please follow me if you like fan fictions as I plan on writing a lot of them. I love fanfics.

And also vote... If you want... (Just kidding you don't have a choice. Lol)

I also want to explain how I will be writing.

1) There will be a 'question of the chapter' that I'll be calling the "QTC" (I know that's not a real thing)

2) after the first 15 chapters I'll do a Q and A so if guys have questions you want the caracters themselves to answer, please ask them in the comment section and everything will be answered in the Q and A.

3) In the beginning of each chapter I will put a song's name and a quote of the song that fits the theme of the chapter. I want you to listen to that song if you read the chapter (only if you want to)

4) I will be updating every 3 days and if I get free time it will be even more frequent. But I want to make the chapters interesting for you guys so you want to keep reading!!!  😂

Well that's all for now so please enjoy the book and remember to vote, comment and follow!

Word_Adict
(Yes I know there is supposed to be 2 D's but I wanted to be otherwise.)