Chapter 7

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been writing the book since June! it was a bit hectic in my life! but I am back now and my goal is to finish this book with every chapter here on out being epic! please forgive me and keep on reading! The next couple of chapters will be filler chapters so that I can get to the good stuff. enjoy!

A couple of days later I was sitting in the kitchen of Harry's apartment eating the delicious stuff they have been giving me since the day I got here. I have since learned that it is called pancakes and bacon. Heaven, in other words. 

"Tessa! How are you this morning?" Niall's voice reached my ears as he entered the apartment. I've gotten used to Niall these last couple of days. He always gives me food. "Good morning." I said softly, concentrating on the yummy streak of bacon in my hands. 

"Yes, sir. Of course, sir." I heard Harry say obediently as he entered the room as well. He saw Niall and ended his call abruptly. "Harry? What's wrong?" Niall asked. "I'm glad you could make it, mate. I need you to watch Tessa today. I've been called in." Harry added the last part softly, glancing at me to make sure I didn't hear him. 

Niall furrowed his eyebrows and nodded slowly. "Why does she need a babysitter?" He asked. "I still don't know what happened to her. if she was held captive for the amount of time I'm guessing, then that person might still be after her. She's not safe." He said. My ears perked at the mention of my captivity. 

I haven't told them anything regarding my circumstances. I'm not ready yet. I don't know if it's safe to tell them or not. What if they know Sam? And if I tell them they'll take me back there like in my dream. 

"Okay that makes sense. Do you think I should take her to the doctor?" Niall asked. "We haven't seen all of her injuries. some of them could be serious." He whispered. Harry contemplated the thought a little and then shook his head. "No. I'll be the one to take her okay?" He said loudly as if Niall had offended him in some way. Niall didn't seem fazed.

"Okay, but Harry when are you going to take her?" Niall asked him impatiently. Harry let out a sound that almost resembled a growl. "When ever the fuck I want to." He said. Niall then didn't say anything. He just stared at Harry, almost like he knew it was better to keep his mouth shut. 

"Can I trust you with her or not?!" Harry growled again. "Yeah. Yes. Of course." Niall said reassuringly. Harry huffed and grabbed his jacket that always hung over the couch in his living room. He looked at me and gave me a small smile, surprising me. "I won't be gone long." He said softly and stormed out of the apartment. 

"Well... That wasn't weird at all." Niall said. I gave him a smile and stared at the door where Harry just left. 

"How are you feeling today? Still nauseous?" He asked me. I have been feeling sick lately and Niall caught me throwing up the other day. He was worried and I really appreciated that, but he would make Harry angry if he was fussing over me like he usually does. 

"I feel a little sick." I admitted. He frowned and lifted his hand up slowly as if to ask my permission to touch me. he had learned that I didn't like to be touched by anyone if I didn't give my consent. I nodded once and allowed him to softly place his hand on my forehead. This gesture was new and awkward to me. "What are you doing?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Feeling your temperature." He said with a soft smile playing on his lips. "Why?" I asked. "Because if your too hot, which you are, then it means your sick." He stated frowning and pulling his hand away from me. 

"Get dressed. I'm taking you to a doctor." He said. I frowned, feeling a pit of worry forming in my belly. "Harry said no." I said softly. I didn't know why I cared what Harry said. all that I knew was that Harry was taking care of me and I liked it.

"Come on Tessa. Please I'm worried about you." He said. I nodded once, not willing to argue with Niall over something so trivial. I limped to the room, still feeling sore from the deep cuts and bruises on my legs. I made my way over to the dresser Harry told me take clothes out of to wear until he gets me my own things. 

I pulled out a pair of black sweatpants and a red and white hoodie that smelt like Harry. I carefully pulled on the clothes and made my way to Niall in the living room. "Great you're ready. Maybe we should get you some clothes of your own too yeah?" He asked chuckling as he looked at my outfit hanging loosely around me.

I nodded and gave him an unsure smile. "Hay don't worry about it. Harry won't even know we were gone." He said as he held out his hand for me to take. I hesitated for a moment and felt a nauseous feeling overwhelm me. Maybe a doctor wasn't the worst idea in the world. I took Niall's hand and he lead me outside of the apartment, making my heart race faster with every step we took. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QTC: Why do you think Harry wants to be the one who takes Tessa to the doctor and not Niall?

Love Yalllllll

Word_Adict