Chapter 10

Everything around me was dark again. And as soon as I opened my eyes I knew exactly where I was. It was difficult not to recognise the single, dim light hanging from the ceiling that only provided inches of light.

I was in my old room.

"Tessa... My darling. Why would you leave me? I've taken care of you since you were born and this is how you repay me?"

That voice... I know it...

It can't be...

"Oh Tessa... Where are you? I'm going to find you and punish you! You've been a naughty girl." He taunted me. I couldn't make out where he was.

The light didn't illuminate much of the room. And there where dark spots my vision just couldn't reach.

His voice didn't give away his location either. It was all around me. HE was all around me.

"Tessa!" The voice screamed suddenly, making me scream in return.

"No! Leave me alone!" I yelled.

Suddenly, a big hand wrapped around my arm yanking me back against a body. It was his chest.

I struggled against him, but like always I just wasn't strong enough.

"You smell so good." He whispered in ny ear, tracing his rough finger tips down the length of my naked back.

Why was I naked? Why was I back here?!

Chills ran up my spine replacing his fingers as his mouth found my neck.

"No! Leave me alone! Let me go." I pleaded, as he bit hard into my neck. I screamed in pain as blood ran down my shoulder.

The liquid was warm and red, and strangely familliar.

"I've missed you so much." He whispered again, nibbling the lobe of my ear. I felt nausia overtake my body as the voice changed into another one. Also a familliar one that I've come to know so well.

Finally, he spun me around and I was faced with Harry looking down at me in an evil smirk.

I couldn't keep it in annymore and the ear piercing scream left my mouth.

"Tessa wake up!" He yelled shaking me violently. I jerked away from him and ran to the bathroom as fast as I could.

As soon as I reached the toilet I fell down and threw everything up that I could possibly contain inside of me.

I heard footsteps behind me as I emptied my stomach.

"Fuck. Are you okay?" Harry asked softly, placing a gentle hand on my shoulder.

Tears where streaming down my cheek as the dream replaid in my mind. Why does Sam keep turning into Harry in my nightmares?? Was it a sign that I shouldn't trust him?

"Tessa answer me." He said, giving me a soft but firm command. I looked at him finally, when I was sure I wasn't going to throw up again.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up." I apologised guiltily. I felt bad that this was the second night I've woken him up. He probably needs his sleep just as much as I do.

"Don't worry about it. Did you have a nightmare?" He asked softly, keeping his space by standing by the door.

I didn't have the energy to answer him so I just nodded and slowly stood up, flushing the toilet.

As soon as I got up he switched on the bathroom lights and gasped.

"Fuck Tessa what happened to you?" He asked worriedly rushing towards me. His quickness made me flinch.

He leaned in and traced his fingers on the spot on my neck just below my ear.

My eyebrows furrowed as he drew back and his fingers where covered in red liquid.

I turned to look in the mirror and gasped wide eyed at what I saw.

My neck was bleeding extremely on the exact spot where Sam had bit me in my dream. Well if there was really a dream... Then why was I bleeding in real life?

Another scream escaped my lips as the horror of what was happening sunk in.

"Tessa calm down!! Just tell me what happened!" Harry said panicking almost as much as I was.

"He's here Harry! He did this to me! He's found me. I can't go back he'll punnish me, please Harry don't let him take me!" I begged, tears streaming down my face as the fear grew bigger inside my chest.

Harry rushed forward and wrapped his arms around me. And what surprised me on the inside, was that I was actually okay with this and not entirely repulsed by the idea of a man touching me.

"Help me... please." I pleaded softly as my eyes darted around the room to make sure he wasn't in here.

"Tessa... No one's going to take you. Why did you hurt yourself?" He asked softly, rubbing my hair on the back of my neck.

"What? I didn't hurt myself..." I said slowly, not knowing what he meant.

"It's scratch marks on your neck Tessa... You probably did that yourself..." He explained slowly.

My brows furrowed again.

I pushed away from him softly and looked back into the mirror. I then started to examin my neck closely.

And sure enough, it wasn't bite marks... It was scratch marks. And dried blood was at the tips of my fingernails.

I did this to myself.
_______________________________

QTC: Why do you guys think her nightmares go directly to Harry? Why does Harry appear in them?

Love yall

Word_Adict