Chapter 4

My eyes fluttered open at the smell of something delicious filling my nostrils. The matress I was lying on was as soft as cotton and sunk in with the little weight I had.

My eyes traveled around the room. It was bigger than my own at Sam's house. Twice the size if I'm being completely honest. 

I shot up from my lying position when I saw the man sitting in the corner, watching me. My body strained against the movement as I backed up against the head board of the bed, not taking my eyes off of him. 

He had curly, brown hair that just touched his shoulders with the tips. He had black clothes tightly draping over his muscled body, revealing the tattoos he wasn't trying to hide.

"Don't be afraid." He spoke softly, slightly shifting forward so he was leaning on his knees. He had a soft, british accent that made my ears tingle with excitement. I've never heard an accent like that before, but yet again, the only person I've ever spoken to was Sam.

I didn't answer the man, but I kept watching him. Trying to figure out if he was a friend or a Sam. 

When he realised I wasn't going to speak he licked his lips and cleared his throught awkwardly. 

"I'm Harry. Can you tell me who you are?" He asked. His name suited him quite good, I thougjt as my eyes shifted from his hair to his eyes to his tattoos and then back to his hair again.

He sighed impatiently and stood up, frightening me and sending me scrambling off the bed. His eyes widened and he slowly walked towards me.

"I'm sorry. I should move slower. Are you okay?" He asked, I could tell that being kind was new to him. He was speaking in a husky voice and looked completely awkward.

I nodded at his question, still not sure if I should speak.I don't know this... Harry. And I don't know what he's capable of. He suddenly smiled when he saw I replied. 

His eyes traveled over my body and he frowned. "You're so thin. Are you hungry?" He asked. My ears perked at the mention of food and my stomach growled involuntarily. 

"Alright then. Come out and eat." He said grufly, a total change from his previous politeness. 

I decided that I needed food and that I should probably go out and eat. To safe my strength and escape another day. I will be free. I demand it of myself. At least Harry was a little more friendly than Sam. Although Sam did start out as friendly too.

I followed the strange man into the kitchen and saw another guy behind the stove. He had blonde hair with brown roots starying to make themselves at home. 

My body tensed up at the presense of another man. I've had my hell with just one for long enough. I don't even want to think about the torture two of them would put me through.

My eyes scanned the appartment, thinking of an escape plan before they could have their way with me. I spotted an open window at the far corner of the living room. 

Harry and the other guy was ocupied, so I took my chance and sprinted to the window. "Wait! Fuck!"

Pain shot up from the cut on my leg, but I ignored it. Just as my fingertips touched the windowpain I was tackled to the ground. Pain radiated through the existing bruises on my body.

Harry was ontop of me. He was panting and glaring at me. He quickly got off of me. "Are you crazy?! You were just about to jump out of a 14 story wondow! What the hell?" He said gesturing to the window I was about to leap out of.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I stood up and peeked out the window. My eyes widened as I saw the tiny people walking around in the street looking like ants. I stumbled away from the window and bumped into Harry.

"What were you trying to do? Kill yourself?" He asked gripping my upper arms and spinning me to face him. 

I yanked my arms out of his grip. "Don't touch me!" I spat as fear started creeping its way into my head again. 

"She was trying to escape." The blonde guy said. My eyes snapped to him. I didn't even realise he was standing there. "Escape from what? I-" Harry stopped as realisation hit him. He looked at my panting, shaking body and frowned. "You're not a prisoner here!" He spat. "I didn't kidnap you. I tried to help you!" He kept taking steps towards me, making uncertainty an fear rise up in my chest. I backed away from him.

"Harry..." A warning tone came from the blonde guy who now had a hand on Harry's shoulder, trying to pull him back. Harry glared at him and the blonde guy gestured towards me by nodding his head, sending a hidden message that I didn't understand.

Harry looked at me and I saw his angry face turn into one of regret. "Whatever." He mumbled and stormed out of the living room, leaving me and the other guy alone.

He sighed and sat down on the couch. "I'm Niall." He said with a big smile forming on his face. He looked kind and good hearted, but I couldn't trust him just yet.

°•°•°

She's met Harry guys!!! Omg I'm struggling here... Haha. Please vote comment and follow if you like my story!

QTC: What do you guys think of Harry so far?

All my love

Word_Adict