Chapter 6

It was dark inside my room, like usual. The little ray of light still shining from underneath the door. "Did you think you could escape that easily?" My heart rate trippled when I heard Sam's voice. "I'm sorry..." I whimpered, hugging my knees to my chest.

"You bitch!" A hard slap struk accross my face. "Please. It was a mistake." I pleaded. "Why did you come to me?" My ears perked at the sound of his voice. "Harry?" I asked. His face appeared in front of me. Laughing.

"You foolish girl. Why would he save you? He was the one who brought you back to me." Sam said, with a low chuckle.

"No! That's a lie!" I said. Another slap reached my face, this time from Harry. My eyes widened as he stepped forward and kicked my stomach. "Stop." I choked as the familliar taste of blood reached my mouth. 

The blow came again and again and he didn't stop. 

"Tessa! Wake up!" My eyes snapped open to Harry shaking me. My eyes widened and I shoved him off of me. "Get away!" I screamed. "Get off!" My shrill voice pierced the silent room as I trashed around to get him off of me.

"Tessa calm down! It's me." Harry's soft voice reached me finally and I forced myself to calm down. My breathing was ragged as Harry held down my arms beside me. 

"Are you okay?" He whispered, his breathing eregular as well. I glanced down at his lips and nodded slowly. "Please... Get off of me." I said, still not over the violence of the dream.

Harry frowned and slowly got off of me, respecting the fact that I wanted space. "I'll... I'll leave." He said softly and turned towards the door.

Just as he was about to leave I did something that shocked the both of us. 

"No wait!" He stopped and turned to me. I swallowed awkwardly and knotted my fingers togethef. "Will you... Stay? With me?" I asked not able to look at him. When I finally did look at him, he was looking at me in wonder. "Of course I will." He whispered and sat down in the chair in the corner of the room allowing me space and closeness at the same time. 

And the rest of the night I was allowed dreamless sleep.

°•°•°

Please forgive the previous short chapter! I wrote another to make up for it so double update today! 

QTC: Why do you think Tessa dreamed that Harry took her back to Sam?

All my love

Word_Adict