Chapter 1

"My shadow is the only one that walks beside me. My shalow heart is the only thing that's beating. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. Untill then I walk alone" - Boulevard of broken dreams by Greenday
_____________________________

The room I was in was full of darkness and cold. The thin baby blanket I was given didn't give me much relief.

The room was small and only had a small mattress for me to sleep on. There were no windows and the only light came from the small opening underneath the door.

He used to give me a lamp for light, but took it away when I tried strangling him with the cord.

The corners were filled with chilldrens playthings that I used to play with down here.

The door on the far side of the room made a soft noise as he shoved the kyes in the lock.

My heart started racing and I crawled to the corner of the room, pushing myself back against the wall.

The door creeked open, sounding like a whale from a man in pain.

Light streemed into the little room from the hallway and I squinted as my eyes ajusted.

And into the room, stepped the man who has been holding me captive since I can remember. Who has been torturing and abusing me.

Sam closed the door behind him and locked it, enveloping the room into darkness again.

"Tessa. I brought food."

His rough manly voice vibrated across the small room and sent shivers sown my spine.

"I'm sorry I forgot yesterday."

He placed the plate on the ground and shoved it towards me with his foot.

Unable to control my body I jumped forward and grabbed the food. I almost didn't chew the bread as it entered my mouth.

He huffed and fell down on the mattress next to me. I flinched away from him, still eating.

"You eat like a pig." He commented. I frowned and swallowed the last bit. "I wouldn't have to if you'd feed me more!" I snapped still hungry.

I instantly regretted it when I saw the angry look on his face. He grabbed my arm harshly and yanked me towards him.

His hand almost could fold double over my thin arm from lack of nourishment.

I whimpered as his face moved closer to mine. "Don't test my patience girl!" He screamed, droplets of spit flying onto my face.

"I'm sorry." I said quickly.

He grabbed my shoulders and shoved me down on the mattress, getting ontop of me.

I shook my head furiously, trying to shove him off.

"No! Not again! Please." I begged, pinching my thighs together.

He reached back and let his hand fly down onto my face.

I cried as the metalic taste of blood filled my mouth.

I closed my eyes, giving up the fight against him. It was useless, he always won and took what he wanted.

It was always like this. He would forget to give me food for days on end and when he finally remembered me he would bring only a small portion and then he would do this.

When it was finally over, he rolled off of me and let me move away from him.

I crawled to the corner, wanting to cover myself up a little more than I was. I resented the short nightgown I had on. But its not like I had anything else to wear.

He got up and tied his pants. "You need a bath." Was all he said as he exited the room. And carefully, like I did everytime, I listened for the lock, hoping he would forget this time.

He didn't forget. And I couldn't escape today. But I kept hoping. I hoped that he would one day forget and I would be free. 

°•°•°

Chapter 1 finally! I know it's short but the chapters will be getting longer when she meets Harry. Remember to vote, comment and follow if you like it!

QTC:  How do you think Tessa will escape?

All my love

Word_Adict