Prologue part 1

The night air was cold and unforgiving against Sway's skin as he stood on top of the dark hill that looked over his rival's house.

The man sitting on the porch with his head in his hands didn't know Sway was there, watching him.

He was distracted when a pretty woman, wearing a spotted sundress, walked out onto the porch holding her belly with both her hands.

The man looked up and smiled putting his hand over hers, cradling her stomach lovingly.

"So this is why he's backing away." Sway said thoughtfully, taking a drag of his cigarette. "I believe so sir."

The obedient, emotionless voice that answered Sway came from the man standing behind him. Samuel Gregory. Sway's second in command. The only person allowed to speak to Sway directly.

After a few moments of silence, Sway threw his half smoked ciggarette on the ground and put it out with his polished black shoe.

"The moment that baby is born I want it ripped out of the bitch's arms. Not a second later. Do you understand Sam?" Sway ordered grufly.

"And what would you have me do with it sir?" Sam asked softly. "I don't fucking care. As long as the little runt is wiped off the face of the earth. Not even it should know that it exists. Keep it alive though." Sway said glaring at the happy couple oblivious of his presense.

"Of course sir." Sam answered him robotically.

"I want you to dissapear with it. Make contact with no one except me. Is that clear?" Sway snapped. Sam looked at his boss critically. "As you wish sir." He said and moved back into the darkness, dissapearing with the colour of the night.

Sway stood there still, not able to keep his eyes off the man who betraid him. Who decided that he would leave the world that he created for himself, all because he got his girlfriend pregnant and wanted a safe life for his new family.

But when he decided to turn away from the danger behind him, he didn't know that he was turning towards a more horrible danger then the one he left behind.

                          °•°•°

Well there's part 1 of the prologue guys! I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote comment and follow...

QTC: What do You guys think about Sway? And what do you think he meant by: "so that's why he's backing out?"

Love ya'll!

Word_Adict