In Love?

Shreya's POV

I didn't understand when it was morning . I felt a shower of pillows on me and screaming near my ears.

"Bhai kaano pe to thora taras khao"(Bro be a little generous to the ears at least) I said and turned to the other side.

"Get up Kumbhkaran!" ( Get up sleeping beauty!) Tanisha shouted. I opened my eyes which I was trying to close tightly and sleep but failed.

"Fine! I am up!" I said. Tanisha looked at me.

"It's six already! I was calling you for the last fifteen minutes. Come on fast! " I looked at her with sleepy eyes. She handed me a dress. I took it and went to the washroom.

I came back after two minutes. "Tanisha...yeh dress itna tight kiyu hain?" ( Tanisha...why is this dress so tight?) I whined. She slapped her forehead.

"Ulte side pe paheni hain budhdhu!" ( You wore it on the opposite side dumbo!) I looked at myself in the mirror and slapped my forehead.

I went to the washroom and now came back dressed properly. Tanisha sighed. I freshened up and took my bag. I looked at myself in the mirror.

What will Kl think of my dressing sense? Wait...from where did that come from. I chuckled at my silliness.

Then my eyes fell on Shrishti. She was sleeping soundly like there was no tomorrow. I looked at Tanisha and frowned.

"Why is she sleeping till now?!" I asked Tanisha. She shrugged. I was so jealous of her. We let her sleep and I exited.

If I ever let her meet Rishabh Pant!

Tanisha parked outside the hospital and came out of the car.

"I told you the address so go directly to Kl's house don't linger here and there okay?" She asked. She was talking like she was my mother. I nodded.

As planned I reached his house. I awed at it. He had such a fabulous house man. It was so beautiful. The white and purple paint made it look more soothing.

I gulped. The house is nice but the person living inside it is...horrible! .

What if Tanisha never told him I was coming? Uh!

I rang the doorbell. Once. There was no answer. I repeated the action again. There was no answer again. Before I could ring the bell for the third time the door opened revealing him shritless with a towel around his neck and his hair completely drenched. The little water droplets which fell from his hair made him look so sexy.

"Miss Mehra?" His voice took me out of my Dreamworld. I looked at him.

"Good morning Mr Kha...I mean Mr Rahul!" I bit my lip. Control your emotions Shreya. He looked at me confused.

"Are you here giving Tanisha's proxy?" He asked. Wow! As expected! Tanisha did not inform him that I was coming. I nodded.

"Please come in!" He said. I nodded timidly. I entered. Just then I felt some hairy thing touched my feet. I felt an eerie feeling run through my spine. I shivered and looked down.

It...was...a..dog! I am too scared of dogs!

"Ah!" I shriked I tripped and feel on Mr Khadoos. He held me tightly ignoring the sudden weight on himself.

"Miss Mehra..what happened.?" He asked. I shivered against his bare chest.

"My leg....Mr Rahul....I am really scared of dogs tell him to go away...please.... please...." I literally tears flowing from my eyes. I felt him patting my back.