Romance

Shreya's POV

I came out of the room where we were playing chess. I saw Kl chasing after Aarush. What was his fault? He knew Aarush would come anytime but still he went to do all those things.

If I don't come between them then their chase would never end.

But it was not needed. Spotting me Aarush came and hid behind me.

"Doc auntie...help me" he said. I looked at Kl.

"Kya chal raha Hain?"( What is going on?) I asked. "He was hiding behind the door watching us" Kl said huffing. The chase had made him tired.

I gave a cheeky smile. "He was just seeing...what you were doing Mr Mamu...and you very well knew that ek chocolate lane mein zyaada time nahin lagta" ( He was just see what you were doing and moreover you very well knew that it does not take a lot of time to go and get a chocolate) I pointed out.

He stood there scratching the back of his neck embarrassed. "I already told you....it wasn't meant.." he defended himself.

I rolled my eyes. "Abh Kya  iseh paper mein likh ke deewaar pe chipkakar rakhu main?....pata Hain mujhe...nothing was meant!" ( Now shall I write it down on a paper and  stick it on the wall?... Its know to mean that...nothing was meant!) . I mentally thought.

Aarush spoke up between our adult fight. "Mamu..bhook lagi Hain" he said. It was late in the afternoon even I was hungry.

"Me too Mamu..I mean Kl.." I bit my lip and looked at him. He chuckled.

"Haa pata Hain...tumse bara Hoon par utna bhi nahin ki tumahara Mama lagu" ( I know ...I am older to you but not so much that I look like your uncle) . He whispered in my ears before going to the kitchen.

I blushed.

He went to cook lunch. I sat down with Aarush who was busy with his uncle's mobile. There was a lock to every application.  What was so secretive in it? And Aarush knew all of it? Kl must trust him a lot.

I was getting bored so I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to check up on Kl.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He looked up at me and smiled. .

"Dancing!" He replied. I frowned. "Kitchen mein log Kya karte Hain?"( What do people do in the kitchen?). He made it sound so obvious.

"I meant what are you cooking?" I asked.

"Sandwiches" he said. I nodded. "Tumlog lunch mein...daal chawal nahin khate?" ( You guys don't eat rice and curry for lunch?) I asked. He nodded negetively.

"I don't like Indian food for lunch...and staying with me neither does Aarush" he replied washing his hands and turning to me.

"I..." Before I could speak anything more he caught me by my waist and made me sit on the kitchen slab and stuffed an apple into my mouth preventing me to talk.

"Mmm...Kya that yeh!" ( What was this?!) I said taking the apple out.

"You were asking too many questions...apple khao mera dimaag mat khao" ( You were asking too many questions....stop eating my head and eat the apple.)