Knowing.

Shreya's POV

After that moment everything seemed to change. All my thoughts about Mr Khadoos changed. He beacame Kl for me.

He had signalled for friendship but I bet..I took it to some other level. I was smiling unintentionally. He looked at me and frowned.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked. I looked up at him. His face made me smile even more. The face  which I hated to see just twenty four hours ago...I felt it to be cute and admiring.

"Whatever you said to Rohan...did it come on spot or you just blabbered all the things which you used to say in college?" The question was so romantic. Why did you ask that Shreya? Now he would think you to be an ultimate despo.

He shrugged. "No way I remembered the lines I told in college...moreover he can't insult you just because you  are a middle class girl! Actually I love middle class girls because they are more simpler and practical. They are more real" he said.

He seemed tired of his celebrity life. I fees so sorry for him. He has to control his expressions his actions everywhere. He has to stay in a complete restricted environment.

We reached the cantine again. I had to pay the money for our coffee.

"I should take a leave then...I wish you will be fine" he said. I smiled at him.

"You have done a lot Kl..thank you" He was going to go when I realized something. "Kl! " He turned to me.

"Yes?" .

"Just a minute...you wait here...don't go" I went to the nearest pastry shop. I paid as quickly as I could and returned . I handed him a packet.

"Yeh Aarush ke liye" ( This is for Aarush) .

"What's this?" He asked.

"Ek...caramel chocolate bar Hain and there is a pack of dark chocolates...with a tinge of coffee test..and these all her home made! I know  this shop for years"( There is a..caramel chocolate bar Hain and there is a pack of dark chocolates...with a tinge of coffee test..and these all her home made! I know  this shop for years)  I said in a stretch. He chuckled and gave and awkward expression. 

"Oh..Kay...I have three questions" he said. I nodded.

"Tanisha told Aarush..." Before he could speak I cut him off. "Give him one block a day..it will be fine...as a pediatrician I insist" I answered.

He nodded. "Okay... second one..dark chocolate?"

"See I saw that you were having black coffee...so I guess you are very figure concious...it's for you Mr Mamu" I winked at him. He nodded looking down and smiling a bit... shyly.

"And...you said..it's home made.."

"Yep this shop! I have been visiting this shop for past month and the chocolates are awesome and that also home made....I am figure concious too..and home made things have less calories"  "You knew I liked home made chocolates too?!" He asked. I nodded negetively.

I didn't realize that he was looking at me intently. His eyes were  locked on me. I tried hard to avoid those but I could not. Oh god! He needs to go or I will die under his intense stare.

"Abh question answers hogaye ho toh....you should leave" ( If your are done with your question and answers...I think you should leave) I said.