Behind The Mask

Shreya POV's

When I took of my mask I was eager to see his face. We took of our masks simultaneously and both of our eyes locked on our faces. The first thing both of us did was shout out aloud. My eyes widened and I was completely knocked out of my senses.

"Kl Rahul?!" I almost exclaimed.

Even his eyes were wide. He was even hesitating to pronounce my name.

"Shr..e.ya..." he said after a long stammering. Both of us went wide apart. Like two like poles of a magnet had come together. His eyebrows furrowed and a look of anger was plastered on his face.

"I can't believe I am still stuck with you!" He told me. His fists were balled up and he threw his mask away. I frowned too. I did not expect that reaction from him. Though I , myself could not register that it was he in front of me. I stepped forward to him.

"I am meeting you after so long!" I advanced towards him but he took a swift step backwards and left.

Shit no! He was leaving again! I need to stop him...but Elisa?

I looked around if I could see her but she was no where to be seen. I sighed. I then looked at the door again. If  I don't go now...I would lose him again. But then Elisa...

He would have gone by now! Uh!!!!

I am with Elisa everytime...I need him!

I threw the mask aside and just rushed out of the pub. When I came out I saw him on the other side of the street looking at his watch and must be waiting for a cab . I looked to my right and then to my left and crossed the street. I stood beside him.

He did not notice me so I tapped on his shoulder. He looked at me and then his immedeate reaction was rolling his eyes and giving a disgusted huff.

"I told you not to follow me!" He said or almost shouted on my face. I stepped back with the intensity of his voice. He was shouting on me?! That also when we met after one and a half years.

"But I never heard you say that!" I retorted back. His face turned red. I put my hands on my hips and winked at him. He huffed and took two steps away from me. I took two steps towards him.

"Kl.."

He again took two steps away from me. And I repeated my previous actions. This happened  quite a few times till he got frustrated!.

"What do you want yo show huh? Your concern for me?! When you don't give a damn?! You are busy kissing someone else!" He said. For a moment I was confused. What was he trying to indicate actually?

"But...but that was you!" I defended myself in the most childish way I could . He looked at me glaring .

"But you didn't know that it was me! If it wouldn't have been me you would still have kissed him!" He was accusing me ! What was he doing?! He was doing the same thing.

"You initiated the kiss! What if that girl would not have been me?! You would have still kissed her" I kept my hand on my hips.

He looked flustered. I grinned. I stepped closer to him this time he did not say anything.

"But...at the end of the day....we kissed each other...this proves that you can't run away from me Mr Khadoos!" I referred him by the name I had given him. His lips rose in a curve but he was trying hard not to smile. I chuckled at his trial.